Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
There may be a draw on 25 April 2018 8 AM - 5PM UTC TIME.

Just a caution for everyone waiting for EE invitation (ITA), Recently i.e. on Apr 16 2018 Immigration Minister - Ahmed Hussen presented new immigration policy changes in House of Commons for "Excessive medical Demand" - inadmissibility, by increasing the budgets for medical/ healthcare demand threshold up to 3 times; hence there may be more applicants in this draw, who were rejected (or have not applied) due to medical grounds in earlier draws cycles. The EE draw score can be high during the next two draws due to above changes by CIC.

PS: Just trying to set the expectations, and not trying to discourage anyone hoping to get picked up in the draw. I am also in the pool and waiting for an invitation.
So the change about medical inadminissibility has been reflected since April 16?

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Hi ..Can anyone please help me. I have created express entry profile. I have more than one year of experience in one NOC code. But I changed employers. So, I have 9 months of experience with Employer A and 7months and counting with my current employer B. Will this be considered continuous employment of more than one year? I am hopeful of getting an ITA tomorrow... But, I dont want to reject my ITA as it will be a loss to some people who are eagerly waiting. Please let me know. Thanks!
Eligibility requirement is one year continuous work experience in last 10 years. Change of employer is not a problem, if your joining date to new company was next day to last working day of previous company.

Basically there should not be any gap in one year. Not even a day. In case your last working day was Friday and you joined new company on Monday, you wont be eligible as Saturday and Sunday will cause two days gap.

If your last working day was say Monday (as example) and you joined new company next day on Tuesday, it will be considered as continuous as there is no gap.

This is my understanding of eligibility requirement. Please take opinion from others too.

Tojued

Feb 28, 2018
Hello all!

I have a question as to when I'm supposed to create my EE profile. By May 15, 2018, I will have gained 3 years of work experience. Should I create my EE profile on or after May 15, 2018? Or, shall I go ahead and create my EE profile now?
You can create it now and in May 15 your score will automatically increase to reflect 3 years experience.

Always good to create profile early because of tie breaker rule.

Reactions: uthejsree

raddy1

Apr 1, 2018
Guys i have 4+ experience in a single NOC and a single company. But i was promoted and help Multiple Positions. All of them Come under Same NOC. i entered Multiple fields to cover each position in the Work History. Is this okay.

raddy1

Apr 1, 2018
Guys i have 4+ experience in a single NOC and a single company. But i was promoted and held* Multiple Positions. All of them Come under Same NOC. i entered Multiple fields to cover each position in the Work History. Is this okay.

SriTLIN

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
NOC Code......
So the change about medical inadminissibility has been reflected since April 16?
@Krystine,
To answer your question - yes the temporary policy is already in effect in immigration. link - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2018/04/government-of-canada-brings-medical-inadmissibility-policyin-line-with-inclusivity-for-persons-with-disabilities.html

As per the details provided in the house of commons website and multiple news agencies report,my understanding is - "Temporary policy of triple budget is in place to remove health related discrimination in immigration; Based on the study of the results, government would later amend the required laws"

Link - https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/CIMM/report-15/response-8512-421-328
Refer to: Implementation of Policy Changes, Paragraph # 6 - "Implementation of policy changes .... section 25.2 of IRPA...."

Reactions: Krystine

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Guys i have 4+ experience in a single NOC and a single company. But i was promoted and held* Multiple Positions. All of them Come under Same NOC. i entered Multiple fields to cover each position in the Work History. Is this okay.
As you have only one job experience and same NOC you should put only one row and submit a reference letter mentioning all the positions. Here is the IRCC guidelines-

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

seth007

Apr 23, 2018
Hi there,
Your work experience should be one year continuous full time under one employer. Being under one NOC with several jobs doesn't mean that you are eligible for federal skilled workers under EE.
Hi

In the website:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

It says:
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.

So, I thought under the full-time at more than 1 job: I do have the required experience and under same NOC and no gap I might be eligible.
This was my thinking.. please let me know your interpretations.

Thanks

snuwan01

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I need to know one thing please advice on this regard.....after we log our PR application will the CIC call to my company?? if yes... what type of questions that they will ask????

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Guys wednesday draw is here again bringing in all anxiety, excitement, tension and by end of day, hopefully happiness to everyone.
Login and check your profiles again to ensure it is in submitted status.
Good luck to everyone.

Last edited: