+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

Rob13

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Your persistence and resilience is applaud worthy. Well done!!! That's what it take to immigrate to Canada. I am well aware of struggle with IELTS and have been chasing Canadian dream for some years now. So I can relate to you too. Your story will nothing but motivate and encourage the hopefuls. Great going!
Thank you! Yes IELTS may challenge even the sharpest mind. First two tests I acored 7.5,8&8.5 in reading speaking and listening but scored 5.5 and 6 in writing. Then third test I studied writing and scored a 7, but my reading went down to 6.5. I even started doubting idp, however this time I scored a 7 in writing and a 9 in reading. We all learn from our mistakes And instead of blaming the external source if we work toward the goal am sure we'll be there in Canada soon! :)

drkular

Apr 9, 2018
Hi All,

I'm new here and have 2 queries.
1. If I submit my EE profile at CRS 412 and re-appear for IELTS meanwhile to improve my CSR score, will it be beneficial in terms of me creating a profile sooner than awaiting my IELTS part 2 scores?
2. How long does IDP take to send the test report form?

Thanks!

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi All,

1. If I submit my EE profile at CRS 412 and re-appear for IELTS meanwhile to improve my CSR score, will it be beneficial in terms of me creating a profile sooner than awaiting my IELTS part 2 scores?

Thanks!
Ans
1. Yes, its always beneficial to have a profile in EE if you have all required stuff. You can update anytime.
2. In India, very quick, for me results announced on 6th april and I have my TRF on 9th.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Thank you! Yes IELTS may challenge even the sharpest mind. First two tests I acored 7.5,8&8.5 in reading speaking and listening but scored 5.5 and 6 in writing. Then third test I studied writing and scored a 7, but my reading went down to 6.5. I even started doubting idp, however this time I scored a 7 in writing and a 9 in reading. We all learn from our mistakes And instead of blaming the external source if we work toward the goal am sure we'll be there in Canada soon! :)
same here. I took IELTS 5 times to get final 8.5,8,7,7. All the times it was writing at 6,6.5 and once listing slipped. :)

Reactions: SK2779

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
hey mate,

answers for u:

2. 13 days from the day you appeared for LRW

1. you create your EE profile now and edit with your improved IELST score later; this will help you to be ahead in case CRS tie break cutoff is your score only.

cheers

Hi All,

Thanks![/QUOTE

SK2779

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi guys!
I got the PPR mail!

My timeline:
FSW - Outland (India)
Visa Office - Ottawa
AoR - 14 Feb
Medical pass - 21 Feb
IP2 - 27 Feb
PPR - 11 Apr

The ray of hope community has been extremely supportive and encouraging throughout my journey.
A big thank you to all of you and my best wishes to all who are pursuing this dream.
May yours come true soon as well!

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi guys!
I got the PPR mail!

My timeline:
FSW - Outland (India)
Visa Office - Ottawa
AoR - 14 Feb
Medical pass - 21 Feb
IP2 - 27 Feb
PPR - 11 Apr

The ray of hope community has been extremely supportive and encouraging throughout my journey.
A big thank you to all of you and my best wishes to all who are pursuing this dream.
May yours come true soon as well!
When did you get ITA ?

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
CRS - 452
ITA - 21 Dec
Wow, that was quick, considering that you just got the AoR in mid-Feb. I have heard many horror stories of people being stuck in EE for over a year after getting the ITA.

Enjoy the moment, all the best with life in Canada.

Reactions: SK2779