+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ni.Nis.. what is with all the loathing? you can just expect sympathy from the members.. but in case you really want to got to Canada then pick yourself up and try for increasing your score.. else wait for cut off score to go lower than your CRS.. its true that the scores have gone higher, and they will continue to because of the recent popularity and awareness.. if you see the candidates vs score structure, there are hell lot of people above 440, 450 and even higher.. once you have got your ECA done and collected all the points you can, the only way to increase your score would be to improve on IELTS score.. Age is not on your side.. the more you delay, the lesser points you'll get for age as well.. And remember, its not the ITA, your points should remain valid till the processing is complete.. So better try to get an ITA about 4-6 months before your next b'day..

payamb

Mar 18, 2018
I am in the pool since December 2017.. my crs is 441. Like many, I too have spend considerably a lot of money for this canada dream - for agency, wes evaluation, many ielts for a clb 9...have been waiting with all ray of hopes for a better living with my family in canada someday... but its totally disheartening to see the facts really. My bday falls this 20th to take 5 more points away from me. And I dont think I would make it up before that with this current trend

Didnt take the ontario nomitation which I got on January as we had serious financial problems... I feel pity for myself..disgusting as a piece of shit
Hey pal I'm also on the same boat, CLB11, Score of 441, waiting for months, soon facing my birthday :)
Don't lose hope, life continues with or without an ITA

Reactions: mathansri

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Ni.Nis.. what is with all the loathing? you can just expect sympathy from the members.. but in case you really want to got to Canada then pick yourself up and try for increasing your score.. else wait for cut off score to go lower than your CRS.. its true that the scores have gone higher, and they will continue to because of the recent popularity and awareness.. if you see the candidates vs score structure, there are hell lot of people above 440, 450 and even higher.. once you have got your ECA done and collected all the points you can, the only way to increase your score would be to improve on IELTS score.. Age is not on your side.. the more you delay, the lesser points you'll get for age as well.. And remember, its not the ITA, your points should remain valid till the processing is complete.. So better try to get an ITA about 4-6 months before your next b'day..
I’m sorry, I have to disagree with the last bit. Your age is considered as it was on the day you received ITA and not the one after 4-5 months (after processing).

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
I’m sorry, I have to disagree with the last bit. Your age is considered as it was on the day you received ITA and not the one after 4-5 months (after processing).
i am sorry. maybe a miss in my understanding. But if it is otherwise, I am glad for all.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Not true! Birthday gets locked with ITA, no reduction due to birthdays after ITA. And IELTS, medical and PCC need to be valid until eAPR.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Is it? Thought after you received the AOR from CIC
In the case of applications received after January 1, 2015 (i.e., through Express Entry), language test results must be less than two years old when a candidate creates their profile in Express Entry, and when their application for permanent residence is submitted.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

The medical examination confirmation is required up front and must be valid at the time of application
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your points for age is locked as soon as you get an ITA and for IELTS after the e-APR.

Parvish86

Mar 14, 2018
I am in the pool since December 2017.. my crs is 441. Like many, I too have spend considerably a lot of money for this canada dream - for agency, wes evaluation, many ielts for a clb 9...have been waiting with all ray of hopes for a better living with my family in canada someday... but its totally disheartening to see the facts really. My bday falls this 20th to take 5 more points away from me. And I dont think I would make it up before that with this current trend

Didnt take the ontario nomitation which I got on January as we had serious financial problems... I feel pity for myself..disgusting as a piece of shit
Don't get upset buddy..if one thing doesn't happen to you it means better awaits you...every thing in life is about a hope don't lose it...you are close to Canada...I'm also since December ,,,just wait a bit more..nd if even you are losing points it's gna get u then to 436 it's not that bad..you still can immigrate bcz score will go down in gew

Reactions: RiseUp and Aarti123

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
This beautiful agony is seriously getting inside my head every time. Imagine, I have been dreaming for 3 consecutive nights that the CRS draw went down to mid 430's. Oh God! This is no joke. Nonetheless, I will still stand for what my name is, "dreamlover" and will keep hoping it will eventually come true. Good luck to all of us!

Parvish86

Mar 14, 2018
This beautiful agony is seriously getting inside my head every time. Imagine, I have been dreaming for 3 consecutive nights that the CRS draw went down to mid 430's. Oh God! This is no joke. Nonetheless, I will still stand for what my name is, "dreamlover" and will keep hoping it will eventually come true. Good luck to all of us!
That's the spirit.....keep it up...

Canada_cube

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017

At 441, you don't really have to worry. The draws are about to get larger and more frequent (its just math really: higher yearly targets adjusted for fewer Jan-Mar ITAs). It is a matter of weeks before scores fall down to mid-high 430s. You will get it.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States

Relax, 438 here and will lose 5 points this October. Still optimistic with the draws.

Last edited: