+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Just imagine guys. Why would the Wednesday draw lower than previous 446? It’s been over 2 weeks. Candidates have been piled up and I remember a stat back in 2017 November 180 candidates with 440+ entering EE everyday. And there are like 5000-6000 people above 440 and it takes 3000 one time and it would take more than 4-5 times for the score to go down below 440 and hopefully no surge of increasing applicants from H1B hopefully
Exactly my thoughts.. This year is different than 2017. 430s of 2017 are like 440s of this year.

iTobby23

Apr 17, 2015
Hi Guys, I have question about PNP,
I received PNP letter and I would like to accept it but I have questions:

1- after submitting document, how long does it take to receive invitation from Ontario?

2- My IELTS expire on Sep, do you think I have a chance to get ITA before expiring my IELTS?

Thanks for your time in advance
Hi
When did you receive PNP letter?
And what is your score?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Just imagine guys. Why would the Wednesday draw lower than previous 446? It’s been over 2 weeks. Candidates have been piled up and I remember a stat back in 2017 November 180 candidates with 440+ entering EE everyday. And there are like 5000-6000 people above 440 and it takes 3000 one time and it would take more than 4-5 times for the score to go down below 440 and hopefully no surge of increasing applicants from H1B hopefully
But, do we know the proportion of high 440s in that 180/day stat? Best case scenario, the folks coming are mostly between 440 and the previous cutoff, which would bring down the cutoff for sure. Worst case, most of them coming in is over 446 and that would essentially not change the cutoff or it would even go higher this Wednesday.

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
But, do we know the proportion of high 440s in that 180/day stat? Best case scenario, the folks coming are mostly between 440 and the previous cutoff, which would bring down the cutoff for sure. Worst case, most of them coming in is over 446 and that would essentially not change the cutoff or it would even go higher this Wednesday.
In any case it doesnt look like it will go below 440 in next 2 draws atleast..

nais

Dec 3, 2017
In any case it doesnt look like it will go below 440 in next 2 draws atleast..
I have waited so long to achieve my score of 443, thrice this year we have had score at or below my current score, it will be real heartbreaking for me if I do not get an ITA before my birthday on September!

Reactions: KingKurly

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
I have waited so long to achieve my score of 443, thrice this year we have had score at or below my current score, it will be real heartbreaking for me if I do not get an ITA before my birthday on September!
I am in the same boat. Increased from 428 to 438 and then to 442 and birthday is in July.

Reactions: payamb and nais

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
When to expect next Ray of Hope ? EE Next Draw, I just got my IELTS results and score jumped to 471.

Reactions: Eli31

nais

Dec 3, 2017
I am in the same boat. Increased from 428 to 438 and then to 442 and birthday is in July.
Our only hope is the increase of ITA numbers! 3250 may get us an ITA this month or next month! I want to get cleared before the H1B waves sweep across the pool!

Reactions: ankurrana

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
We are in such a situation now that the only way for the cutoff to go down by a 2-3 points at least is if we see a draw size which is at least with 3500 itas. Back to Back draws is also necessary at least once in the next 2 months to see the cutoff to go down to mid 435's and below. Things are exceptionally critical this year with crazy number of people in the pool.

Hope we can also see lesser number of people entering the pool in the coming days besides seeing back to back draws with larger ITA. These are all the ray of hopes that are left for us to visualize.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This link is of telegram group. As Whatsapp has a limit of 257 so we created a telegram group.
Kindly keep the following group rules in mind before joining:

1. This group is for Pre and post ITA, AOR & PPR queries for Canada.
2. The basic premise of this group is to help others with our experience and knowledge.
3. If u don’t know something, plz don’t answer. If u r not sure about something, specify that u r not sure along with ur answer. Ppl act relying on ur answers in good faith. Such guys would be evicted.

https://t.me/joinchat/HyuH-BJuh9k3WEH4tzIXSQ

Reactions: KingKurly

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
agreeing to all above, look like CIC has made up its mind not to have cutoff below 440s.. have waited since october till i got my crs increased rather cutoff going down

Ni.nis

Mar 15, 2018
I am in the pool since December 2017.. my crs is 441. Like many, I too have spend considerably a lot of money for this canada dream - for agency, wes evaluation, many ielts for a clb 9...have been waiting with all ray of hopes for a better living with my family in canada someday... but its totally disheartening to see the facts really. My bday falls this 20th to take 5 more points away from me. And I dont think I would make it up before that with this current trend

Didnt take the ontario nomitation which I got on January as we had serious financial problems... I feel pity for myself..disgusting as a piece of shit

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
I am in the pool since December 2017.. my crs is 441. Like many, I too have spend considerably a lot of money for this canada dream - for agency, wes evaluation, many ielts for a clb 9...have been waiting with all ray of hopes for a better living with my family in canada someday... but its totally disheartening to see the facts really. My bday falls this 20th to take 5 more points away from me. And I dont think I would make it up before that with this current trend

Didnt take the ontario nomitation which I got on January as we had serious financial problems... I feel pity for myself..disgusting as a piece of shit
Ni.nis..those are some pretty strong words on how u feel..hang in there..something beautiful is waiting...if not Canada then somewhere else..god bless