+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Guys, I have question about PNP,
I received PNP letter and I would like to accept it but I have questions:

1- after submitting document, how long does it take to receive invitation from Ontario?

2- My IELTS expire on Sep, do you think I have a chance to get ITA before expiring my IELTS?

Thanks for your time in advance

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Guys, I have question about PNP,
I received PNP letter and I would like to accept it but I have questions:

1- after submitting document, how long does it take to receive invitation from Ontario?

2- My IELTS expire on Sep, do you think I have a chance to get ITA before expiring my IELTS?

Thanks for your time in advance
Regarding Q1 average processing time is 60-90 days but it can even be longer.this for HCP.
Q2 I have to be God to answer this as you haven't mentioned your CRS score.

Reactions: Aarti123

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
434 but I count on 600 from Ontario
Ok so you meant if you Submit with nomination points before September. I thought you were asking probability without a nomination.If you are ready to submit PNP application soon then in all likelihood yes. You should also be ready post ITA immediately after getting it.

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Ok so you meant if you Submit with nomination points before September. I thought you were asking probability without a nomination.If you are ready to submit PNP application soon then in all likelihood yes. You should also be ready post ITA immediately after getting it.
I just submitted PNP and hope to revive ITA less than 3 month. Anyway thanks for answer

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hello Folks,

Can someone confirm if I can upgrade my Wes report while waiting for my ACCA certificate. I have completed ACCA examinations but I am yet to receive my certificate. I already have my WES report with bachelor status, however, I completed my ACCA exams and already a member but I am yet to receive the certificate. I also want to send a mail to ACCA UK to forward my transcript to WES Canada for the report upgrade...I have been waiting forever for my ACCA certificate. ACCA sent a mail to me that the certificate are dispatched in batches......

Please help........
Hi
I asked ACCA to send my transcript to wes directly. You do not need to wait to receive it first

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Why ielts playing smart. Im going to do it over on the 12th may and decide to do it again if I don't get through. However my results will come out on the 25th may and their test will be the day before which is 24th may lol very smart.

nais

Dec 3, 2017
Hello experts and predictors, I have CRS 443, realistically when I can expect an ITA? looking at the previous draw number and 16 days gap, I don't think I will get an ITA this Wednesday, but can I hope for one end of this month?

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Hello experts and predictors, I have CRS 443, realistically when I can expect an ITA? looking at the previous draw number and 16 days gap, I don't think I will get an ITA this Wednesday, but can I hope for one end of this month?
Id say give it 3-4 draws, with some luck 2 probably. Congrats, your score is good!

Reactions: nais

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just imagine guys. Why would the Wednesday draw lower than previous 446? It’s been over 2 weeks. Candidates have been piled up and I remember a stat back in 2017 November 180 candidates with 440+ entering EE everyday. And there are like 5000-6000 people above 440 and it takes 3000 one time and it would take more than 4-5 times for the score to go down below 440 and hopefully no surge of increasing applicants from H1B hopefully