VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Reactions: Eli31

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
I tend to agree. That means next draw will again see a some spike, considering the number of days between the draws. 439 to 441 is just in the sweet spot if it happens.

RiseUp

Mar 15, 2018
Hi again was a bit concerned on ur case just wanted to ask you ,,is your wife's name in ur passport?..if yes then it will be like you are fake nd then bann..see all that details..nd one more thing once you say in your application that you are single ,then how you gonna prove that this is ur dependant,u can't say this ur wife and daughter bcz u mentioned that you are single...just thinking they may catch you on that or may not ,just make sure about this...all the best..
No I have not hided that I have a wife & daughter. I will be declaring them as non accompanying for now. Once i have PR than later Ill apply for their PR. You shouldnt fake anything. Honesty is rewarded.

RiseUp

Mar 15, 2018
Guys, I did get ita in Monday's draw but had to decline as when I started obtaining experience certificates, I noticed that 2 of previous companies are closed and bo way to get the letter.
Now I have edited my profile n removed all past companies except current n last employer.
My crs score is unchanged and will surely get another ita as I am sitting at 455.

My doubt is rhta is it ok of what I did to save me now and cic later for verification from pain of approaching so many companies?

Any advise is welcomed
Hi - Even if you have declared it & have just appointment & relieveing letter that is fine. If you have enough experience letters from employers to justify minimum experience required for your points, I believe that should have been fine. They would have just ignored for rest of the years for which you couldnt get experience letter. A LoE mentioning reason would have worked.

This is my opinion. Anyways you will have ITA next draw. Good luck

Sunilcas

Jan 20, 2018
Hello,
I have just received my TEF results. Can you please tell me where I can find the Language test PIN?
Thank you
I'm not from India so my experience with the test arrangement wouldn't give you much info, sorry. By the way, I booked the date by starting an email communication with the center.
The problem with the speaking part was that I wasn't prepared for that. The exam itself was the first occasion to actually talk with someone in French.
Yes, I'm 100% self taught. No courses, no online groups... I know I should have attended those, but I just didn't have enough time for that and also I had to restrict the spending in order to keep the requested bank balance.
Disclaimer: my experience (15 months for what I've achieved) isn't about the records to beat. Sincerely, I couldn't do that in 6 months. No, no way for me to set aside 3 hours a day for dedicated studies or courses to attend. I simply can't afford the luxury of real, concentrated studying. I've got hard work in IT to do, my brain just swells enough from that alone. I've got my parents and my kids to take care of too and lots of other hassles. I'm sure it's the situation common to many of you, so you know what I feel. My message is a ROH directed to this kind of folks. No matter what, it is still possible to achieve something if you have persistence to spend time for studying whenever you find spare 10 minutes. These are like small pieces which sums up in an hour or two a day but it still pays off.
Very inspiring! Kudos on your success.

Reactions: benzboksas

Rob13

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
It's very unlikely that there will be a draw today. Canada cannot be ready to break 440 yet. Within the first quarter if CRS breaks 440, that might show them desperate and weak globally. So they may wait for next week and stay around 445 until end of April. So draws might happen on 11th and 25th April and stay around 445-450 or above. breaking 440 might happen by mid week of May or start of June.
However I hope there is a draw today and they break 440 :) Been waiting for 3 and half years.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
A good Wednesday morning hopefuls!

To draw or not to draw... that is the question, for the IRCC chaps.

If it happens (I hope it does), I see 3,000 ITAs being issued, and the CRS cutoff coming down to 440 (+/-2). That would indeed be happy times.

All the best!

bspn223

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Hello,

Is it possible to change my profile from without accompanying spouse to with accompanying spouse after I get an ITA provided the my CRS is still greater than the cutoff score of that draw after the change?

Regards,
S

RiseUp

Mar 15, 2018
Hello,

Is it possible to change my profile from without accompanying spouse to with accompanying spouse after I get an ITA provided the my CRS is still greater than the cutoff score of that draw after the change?

Regards,
S
Yes you can make any changes to your profile until you stay above your ITA cutoff

Kurco

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
A good Wednesday morning hopefuls!

To draw or not to draw... that is the question, for the IRCC chaps.

If it happens (I hope it does), I see 3,000 ITAs being issued, and the CRS cutoff coming down to 440 (+/-2). That would indeed be happy times.

All the best!
Amen to that brother ✌

Reactions: Chillovski

silvana

Mar 14, 2018
Congrats,
May I ask your results? and Can you tell how long did it take to learn French? French is your second language?
This is just for my students, as you know I tell some nice stories to them in order to give a motivation

PS: answer to your question - It's actually the second raw of the certificate number. You have 14 number in the certificate number. For example if it is 1234567 - 4567890 you just enter the second raw after the hyphen which is 4567890.

Good luck!
Hello, thank you so much for your answer! and for the Language test result form or certificate number, I'll put the whole number (1234567 - 4567890, or just the first 8 - the ones before the hyphen? And I have 16 numbers in my certificate number...)

My TEF results: Comprehension ecrite - 293/300 - C2 / Comprehension orale - 316/360 - C1 / Expression ecrite - 354/450 - C1 / Expression orale - 345/450 - B 2

I am sitting at 432 in EE and I've decided to go for the TEF since I really needed the extra points, especially because in May I'll loose 10 points for my birthday. So it's a close call. April is my chance for getting an ITA. My native language is a latin one, as is French, so there are some resemblances. I also took some French courses in highschool. So I had some ideas about French grammar and knew some vocabulary, but I was very rusty. I took a French class for 2 months, not TEF oriented, but I needed to practice my speaking. I also studied by myself, TEF 250 activities book, some youtube videos, TV 5 Monde and so on. I didn't think I could get a good score, but I've tried to do my best. The most difficult for me it was the writing and the speaking, but it seems I managed somehow... :) I was very happy with the results because, as I've said, it's a close call, I needed the points really bad. I think I've manage a better score than I did on IELTS, but I'll still put French as my second language, since I'm aiming Nova Scotia for my settlement.

Last edited:

neojepsim

Mar 19, 2018
Pretoria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello, thank you so much for your answer! and for the Language test result form or certificate number, I'll put the whole number (1234567 - 4567890, or just the first 8 letters - the ones before the hyphen? And I have 16 numbers in my certificate number...)

My TEF results: Comprehension ecrite - 293/300 - C2 / Comprehension orale - 316/360 - C1 / Expression ecrite - 354/450 - C1 / Expression orale - 345/450 - B 2

I am sitting at 432 in EE and I've decided to go for the TEF since I really needed the extra points, especially because in May I'll loose 10 points for my birthday. So it's a close call. April is my chance for getting an ITA. My native language is a latin one, as is French, so there are some resemblances. I also took some French courses in highschool. So I had some ideas about French grammar and knew some vocabulary, but I was very rusty. I took a French class for 2 month, not TEF oriented, but I needed to practice my speaking. I also studied by myself, TEF 250 activities book, some youtube videos, TV 5 Monde and so on. I didn't think I could get a good score, but I've tried to do my best. The most difficult for me it was the writing and the speaking, but it seems I managed somehow... :) I was very happy with the results because, as I've said, it's a close call, I needed the points really bad. I think I've manage a better score than I did on IELTS, but I'll still put French as my second language, since I'm aiming Nova Scotia for my settlement.

the certificate number is the whole including the hyphen

Reactions: silvana

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The only thing CIC is efficient on!!! Woke up to "You have a new message in your account for application", checked and its CIC way of saying Happy Birthday. Now down to 436 from 441, they did at exactly 12:00AM UTC. So cruel.

Back to my self imposed sabbatical.

Good luck to everyone today, my model says 441, kind of ironic, don't you think.

Reactions: Eli31