+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

neojepsim

Mar 19, 2018
Pretoria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
thank you but on EE, I must complete a field for Language test result form or certificate number, which I believe is XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX , and a Language test PIN...
I found on this forum, sometime in 2017, that for the first field I need to add the first part of the XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX, the latter for the PIN. I wanted to verify this information.
the pin is the "numero d'inscription- can be seen on or after the test date"

Reactions: silvana

Parvish86

Mar 14, 2018
Thank you Parvish for your honest insights. Ill be careful & have put all docs in place like PCC, Medicals, ECA etc for family as well. Might have to do it again later. Lets see how it goes now having already stepped in this direction.
Hi again was a bit concerned on ur case just wanted to ask you ,,is your wife's name in ur passport?..if yes then it will be like you are fake nd then bann..see all that details..nd one more thing once you say in your application that you are single ,then how you gonna prove that this is ur dependant,u can't say this ur wife and daughter bcz u mentioned that you are single...just thinking they may catch you on that or may not ,just make sure about this...all the best..

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Have a quick question. I am in BC and have applied for both EE and EEBC-PNP.
Sitting at 444 and eagerly waiting for ITA via EE with hope.
My concern is what if I got the invitation via PNP first, then I decided to take it. Then sometimes soon in April or May, the crs goes down to my score and I get the ITA via EE as well. Can I withdraw my on-going PNP and take the ITA via EE? or since this PNP is linked to EE, I should only go for PNP once I take it?
yes you can withdraw and opt to take the ITA via EE instead. Wait a little while, crossing fingers CRS to go down.

devd1986

Dec 8, 2017
Hi Experts,

I have got NOI(Notification of Interest) from Ontario in the last draw (Mar 28,2018), where draw happended for candidate which are in Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario.

I am currently working in Toronto on a Closed Work Permit for last 9 months. I have more than 5 years of foreign experience.

I am planning to go ahead with nomination program but before that I have some question which is making my decision difficult.

1. Will this nomination will be 'Employer Restricted' or 'Employer Specific'? Means Do I need to work with same employer until I get my PR, or I can change the job at any point of time while processing of application.
2. What will happen if I change/lose my job while processing of nomination application.
3. What will happen if I get nominated and then change/loose my job. Will nomination will be revoked or it will not have any impact of losing job.
4. If nomination is not revoked will it have any impact on my PR application.

Please assist me if anyone have answer for the above queries.

Thanks in advance.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
It doesn't say a year you are correct.

I am going down this route myself, starting a postgraduate certificate in May, which finishes in November ( full time course at university ). It is a years course, but I am completing it (hopefully) in 6 months by taking two semesters at once. My university is pretty clear that it is a full post graduate certificate equivalent to a year of study, so in theory it should boost my points.

The true challenge will be with the ECA institutions, which are in my experience so far, completely useless and not fit for purpose and certainly not worth the fees they charge. I have an email from one, essentially saying "yes we agree that your study is in excess of what we accredited you with, but we are ignoring that because it doesn't fit tidily into our tick box exercise"....... the other one actually change their website after I showed them my credentials were catered for on their own website material ( which you can still evidence via the way back machine ) and I have stored the HTML files. :)

So I would say pursue the extra study at your own risk, even if it is completely valid, does not mean the likes of WES or IQAS will treat it as such.

For what its worth I am documenting my entire process to share with others, next year is my last roll of the dice before I give up as my cripplingly advanced age of 36 essentially cuts me off from entry into Canada, even if I achieve a PHD.... so at that point I will share everything I have in some way so that others can learn from what I have experienced.
Hello, can you pls share from which university are you pursuing your 6 months PG course? And also do you know any distant learning university which can allow to finish 12 months course within 6 months course taking EXTRA credits? Thanks

Kurco

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Ey guys. Any prediction on date and CRS score?
I believe there will be a draw tomorrow. Fingers crossed for everyone below 440. Cheers

Neha@16

Mar 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this blog for a while - can i please ask one questions. my CRS score is 448 since Jan 2018. We received OINP that was expiring on Mar 27th 2018 and we just registered for it yesterday.
My question is will I still receive an ITA even if i have registered for OINP or will CIC not issue me one even though my score is higher than the cut off of 446.

thank you
Hi,

What is OINP

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

My job back in 2004 paid me in cash. So I have no proof to show salary slips etc. Can a letter from employer stating that the salary was paid in cash work for Ontario?

Regards

ademed22

Oct 3, 2017
If you work 3 hours per day (15 hours per week), then you will learn French in 6 month, then 2 months for TEF training, at total 7-8 month will be enough to get CLB7 or above
But if you work hard and practice a lot with some French speaking guy, then you will get CLB7 in 5-6 months, I know these experiences based on my some friends, we have a group as well in whatsapp (in this regard - please address to @trumprefugee ), I'm helping some people over there, if you want - you can join in :)
Good luck!
Please how can I join the whatsapp group?

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Experts pls comment !!

I have over 11 years of experience and it goes like this
Mon YY
Dec 05-Aug 07 Job 1 28 months
Mar-08-Jan 10 Job 2 14 months
Jan 10- April13 Job 3 39 months
May13 - Feb 15 Job 4 21 months

Break for education
Apr16- Jul17 Job 5 15 months
Jul17-Present Current job

in order to take points for more than 3 years of experience (read CRS score)..is it okay to just show the experience in red to avoid getting multiple reference letter.

Also Job 3 & 4 were with same parent organisation but in Job 3, the company was just branch office of regional headquarters in Singapore and Job 4 was full fledged indian company. I have shown them as separate cos as I exited the branch office company and than got the offer letter from local indian company. Would that be the correct way to show experience i.e. as in different organisations.

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Guys, I did get ita in Monday's draw but had to decline as when I started obtaining experience certificates, I noticed that 2 of previous companies are closed and bo way to get the letter.
Now I have edited my profile n removed all past companies except current n last employer.
My crs score is unchanged and will surely get another ita as I am sitting at 455.

My doubt is rhta is it ok of what I did to save me now and cic later for verification from pain of approaching so many companies?

Any advise is welcomed

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hello, can you pls share from which university are you pursuing your 6 months PG course? And also do you know any distant learning university which can allow to finish 12 months course within 6 months course taking EXTRA credits? Thanks
I think the biggest question is what is the minimum credit requirment for a course to be recognized by WES and IRCC for 2 or more degrees.
I was thinking of a PG cert online that would give me 16 credits and I could complete in 8 months partime. But, now it seems WES might recognize this as a 1-semester course. A standard full-time study load is usually 30 credit hours per year. So, at this moment, I would say try to stay over this range. With a fulltime study, one can complete this is 2 semesters (fall + spring). Part-time might take 4-5 semesters -depending on max load limits imposed by universities (i.e <8 per semester).