VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Earnestly waiting ooooooooooo @ 425... When will I receive my ITA... This April must not pass me... CIC pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Increase your score or keep waiting, keep waiting, keep waiting, keep waiting...........

Reactions: benzboksas

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
so I will stick to 438 then and hope it goes down till or below 438.
I called IDP center and they told me that TRF number will be same whether score changes or not.
Yes, that's right...if score changes, u will get a new TRF and if not, you will get the same TRF...but your TRF number is the same..

Prashan87

Nov 14, 2017
I am just on the verge of applying for EE. However, have a clarification. Is there a rationale why the tie breaker date went to Feb from Mar?

Kollina

Dec 15, 2017
Been waiting at CRS of 432 for so
long. I'm really hoping that April/May will make us all happy. Any predictions good peeps, assuming that another draw takes place on the first week of April?

Reactions: AJ2186

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am just on the verge of applying for EE. However, have a clarification. Is there a rationale why the tie breaker date went to Feb from Mar?
It depends on the number of ITA's they are sending, not on a date. The instruction was to selct 3,000, hence they sent to the top 3,000 CRS scores, but since more people had 446 than those needed to get to 3,000 they pick the ones with the oldest profiles.

So as an example lets suppose there are 2800 people in the pool with 447 and above. So they pick the oldest 200 profiles with CRS 446 from the pool to get to 3000. And it so happens that the last of those 446 profiles was submitted on that date and time. I hope this explanation was not too convoluted.

Sunilcas

Jan 20, 2018
Earnestly waiting ooooooooooo @ 425... When will I receive my ITA... This April must not pass me... CIC pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ignore the naysayers and pessimistics...our time shall come!!!

Not sure why some people who have been blessed with ITA think it is their prerogative to pass judgement on others who are waiting for their turn.

Live and let Live!!!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Yes there is. Last time a draw included candidates with crs 446 and above was on 21st February, so tie breaker date 23rd February is reasonable. Also many candidates get into pool with much less crs points and later improve their crs score to make the cutoff. For example a candidate who has clb-8 language skills can get into pool with 410 crs points on 23rd February. Later this candidate can achieve clb-9 in latest ielts results and boost his/her score to 446. if this candidate is the 3000th candidate to be invited then his/her profile creation date and time will be the tie breaker date and time. any other candidate who also got the same crs but created profile after this date and time will be ranked below and will not receive ITA this time around. I hope you understand now.