+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this blog for a while - can i please ask one questions. my CRS score is 448 since Jan 2018. We received OINP that was expiring on Mar 27th 2018 and we just registered for it yesterday.
My question is will I still receive an ITA even if i have registered for OINP or will CIC not issue me one even though my score is higher than the cut off of 446.

thank you

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this blog for a while - can i please ask one questions. my CRS score is 448 since Jan 2018. We received OINP that was expiring on Mar 27th 2018 and we just registered for it yesterday.
My question is will I still receive an ITA even if i have registered for OINP or will CIC not issue me one even though my score is higher than the cut off of 446.

thank you
You will receive ITA

Akash Ingle

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Everyone,

thank you
Yes you will get ITA and then you can refuse NOI

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Posting it again to get some expert feedback:

I am claiming points for the only job I had and really worried about the work reference letter. Please please help me as my life is in limbo and I am really stressed out (noc 2263).

I have been unsuccessful to get a work experience letter from my previous employer (hospital) and people still employed there. My question is, can I get it from a coworker who left her job 3-4 months before I resigned? She supervised me for a very short time when she was the chief nursing officer (she was forced to resign as a CNO) and we worked together really close for almost 25 months in total (I am claiming 2 year work experience).

She is studying to be a Nurse Practitioner (NP) so she is not working now. Will this be a problem if I get a reference letter from her? She is OK with giving her phone number, email, and NP student ID.
Thanks in advance.
It is officer's discretion that should he/she consider such documents or not. You should provide additional documents such as standard experience letter from your employer, Appointment letter, Joining letter, Payslips, Tax documents etc.

Good Luck!

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Posting it again to get some expert feedback:

I am claiming points for the only job I had and really worried about the work reference letter. Please please help me as my life is in limbo and I am really stressed out (noc 2263).

I have been unsuccessful to get a work experience letter from my previous employer (hospital) and people still employed there. My question is, can I get it from a coworker who left her job 3-4 months before I resigned? She supervised me for a very short time when she was the chief nursing officer (she was forced to resign as a CNO) and we worked together really close for almost 25 months in total (I am claiming 2 year work experience).

She is studying to be a Nurse Practitioner (NP) so she is not working now. Will this be a problem if I get a reference letter from her? She is OK with giving her phone number, email, and NP student ID.
Thanks in advance.
Your situation is not unique, so do not worry. Visa officers are seeing a lot of applicants who could not get reference letters in CIC's format. Many high profile employers wont disclose detailed details due to confidentiality and intellectual property concerns.

Submit as much documentation as you can. Offer letter, payslips, tax returns, provident fund, promotion letter, anything you can find. But keep it arranged and orderly and make it easy for the person examining your application. Have a cover page in which you list the title of all documents as line items.

" If you want someone to get a job done for you, make it as easy as possible for them to do their job"