+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Guys need ur suggestion.. currently my profile is submitted with spouse accompanying.. if i change it now to not accompanying will it have impact once i get ITA? As they may know that I have changed it layer.. and ya I am ok to call my family after a year or so as I heard that the process will take around 9-12 months to sponsor ur family.. appreciate ur valuable inputs..

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Guys need ur suggestion.. currently my profile is submitted with spouse accompanying.. if i change it now to not accompanying will it have impact once i get ITA? As they may know that I have changed it layer.. and ya I am ok to call my family after a year or so as I heard that the process will take around 9-12 months to sponsor ur family.. appreciate ur valuable inputs..
1. Even if you put your spouse as a non-accompanying, make sure to include him/her in your application. Otherwise changes doesn't matter before ITA. So yes, you can change it now.
2. It's easy to say than to go through that entire process of spouse sponsorship. So if you can improve your score, try to include spouse.

Reactions: Fhussain

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Sorry if am wrong but Sher Singh from Boston or India? Or did you mean the IELTS Centers your looking into is in Boston?
YEs, my question ir related to the city where Shersing booked the test. It seems Boston is full. I live in Santiago Chile, next GT test available is on 21st April

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
YEs, my question ir related to the city where Shersing booked the test. It seems Boston is full. I live in Santiago Chile, next GT test available is on 21st April
I live in Boston and the there are 2 centers here in the city. Tests are scheduled every other Saturday but all dates are booked until jul 28. My intention was to convey that many folks here in USA are trying for Canada. Specially the students who have to struggle with h1 lottery see this an easy route

Reactions: Eli31

calky360

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
I live in Boston and the there are 2 centers here in the city. Tests are scheduled every other Saturday but all dates are booked until jul 28. My intention was to convey that many folks here in USA are trying for Canada. Specially the students who have to struggle with h1 lottery see this an easy route
I wouldn't think students would be able to get enough points.

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Shersingh only for curiosity: If these students get canadian permanent residence , after a while they could return to the US ? I would feel sad if I had to leave the country where I got degree, however I suppose been permanent residence in Canada is a very good option as well

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Shersingh only for curiosity: If these students get canadian permanent residence , after a while they could return to the US ? I would feel sad if I had to leave the country where I got degree, however I suppose been permanent residence in Canada is a very good option as well
Folks with h1, as well as students who are working on temp work permit after master's and struggling with h1b lottery, along with married folks whose spouse's work permit can any day expire, plus visa extension issues is forcing people to look for other options. Atleast 5-6 families here I know are on h1 and working towards Canada pr process. While some may never actually move over but still everyone wants to keep an option considering political situation here

I myself fed up of the h1 visa troubles and stamping headache. No doubt USA has tons of job options but still peace of mind is a higher priority for me.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Well, Am a student here in the US plus have the H1B from my previous job. Just can not live here anymore with the weird restrictions they have.