BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Is this how COPR looks like?? Someone whom I know shared this with me for someone who he knows. I was informed he used every deceitful way to get this. He is just secondary school passout (officially). Very disheartening to see these types of people stealing the visas.

https://ibb.co/f84bpn
That looks like a visitors visa stamp on a passport (TRV), my husband has a TRV and it's just like that but says visitor instead of immigrant.

But I've never seen a CoPR though I understand it's a piece of paper (I do have my brothers PR card scan and it doesn't look like the one you shared).

Still it's terrible if he cheated to get it or if it's a fake and if so I truly hope that person gets caught

Last edited:

Madeline01

Dec 18, 2017
Australia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
21-01-2018
AOR Received.
21-01-2018
Med's Done....
07-02-2018
Passport Req..
28-02-2018

siriusrooney

Jan 4, 2018
British Columbia. They don't have the requirement to have connections over there at least from what I read. However, they too have points system much like express entry where you will be ranked against others who want PNP from BC. Latest guide is HERE, you may read to get full picture.
Thank you very much. I will check it out!

Akash Ingle

Jul 22, 2017
OINP playing preferential game too.... So we wait and watch ; P

I understand requirement of French candidates, but ppl with job offer would anyways get 600points and ITA. Why would they go for PNP?

ish17

Mar 15, 2018
OINP playing preferential game too.... So we wait and watch ; P

I understand requirement of French candidates, but ppl with job offer would anyways get 600points and ITA. Why would they go for PNP?
Hi All,

I am currently in the process of sorting my documents for submission once I get ITA/OINP.

I found out that for the online PCCs(As I am living outside India) I am getting appointments after a month long gap :(

Can someone please suggest if it would be too late, or will I miss the deadline to submit documents, If I get an ITA/OINP)?

My CRS is 438.

sursin27

Mar 4, 2018
Guys check this... Now OINP guys are forgetting their rules of picking up people with CRS score of 400.. Does that mean that in express we can see low scores in next few days????

Express Entry – Targeted Notifications of Interest under Human Capital Priorities Stream

Please be advised that the OINP has issued Notifications of Interest (NOI) under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream to targeted candidates in the Express Entry pool who:
1) meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario; or
2) meet the HCP stream criteria have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above in all language abilities.

This targeted search was done to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities, as well as to be more responsive to employer needs. In addition, French-speaking candidates were targeted to assist the province in meeting the Ontario Immigration Strategy’s goal of five per cent Francophone immigration.

The results of yesterday’s round are as follows:

Search # 1

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario:

Number of invitations issued: 480
Date and time of portal search: March 26, 2018 at 2PM EST
CRS score range: 351-446
Date Express Entry profile submitted: January 1, 2018 to March 26, 2018

Search #2:

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and who have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 or above in all language abilities.

Number of invitations issued: 299
Date and time of portal search: March 26, 2018 at 4PM EST

The OINP is managing the volume of applications to the HCP stream at this time. The OINP will be issuing NOIs on a regular basis to applicants, who at minimum, have a CRS of 400 and meet all eligibility criteria.

Reactions: Chris Puth

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Guys check this... Now OINP guys are forgetting their rules of picking up people with CRS score of 400.. Does that mean that in express we can see low scores in next few days????

Express Entry – Targeted Notifications of Interest under Human Capital Priorities Stream

Please be advised that the OINP has issued Notifications of Interest (NOI) under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream to targeted candidates in the Express Entry pool who:
2) meet the HCP stream criteria have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above in all language abilities.

This targeted search was done to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities, as well as to be more responsive to employer needs. In addition, French-speaking candidates were targeted to assist the province in meeting the Ontario Immigration Strategy’s goal of five per cent Francophone immigration.

Search # 1

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario:

Search #2:

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and who have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 or above in all language abilities.

The OINP is managing the volume of applications to the HCP stream at this time. The OINP will be issuing NOIs on a regular basis to applicants, who at minimum, have a CRS of 400 and meet all eligibility criteria.
This is a good sign. I would assume that we can expect some drop in CRS required to get ITA. However not sure how big that drop will be.

siriusrooney

Jan 4, 2018

Search # 1

Search #2:

This is not fair. But then again, it is their program and their rules.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018

Search # 1

Search #2:

I feel NOI are being issued to people with lower CRS but those could be the ones who have French language skills. Not sure if it is a promising sign..

ish17

Mar 15, 2018

Search # 1

Search #2:

Neither I have French skills, nor a job offer :(

ish17

Mar 15, 2018
Hi All,

I am currently in the process of sorting my documents for submission once I get ITA/OINP.

I found out that for the online PCCs(As I am living outside India) I am getting appointments after a month long gap :(

Can someone please suggest if it would be too late, or will I miss the deadline to submit documents, If I get an ITA/OINP)?

My CRS is 438.
Anyone?

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Yes i am currently at 438 a perfect score in IELTS would bump it up by 3 points. Shall i go for it?
If you feel like you can reach that perfect score, then all that’s holding you back is $150 exam fee. Go for it.

438 is an okayish score. But you don’t want to kick yourself in the rear and regret if, say, a future draw has 441 as the cut off.

Reactions: Nitin Shukla

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi All,

My CRS is 438.
if you get NOI from OINP then you get 45 days to submit docs, and for OINP you dont need PCC

Reactions: ish17

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Hey we recently got our COPR so don't know if this qualifies but here is our timeline:

28th Nov 2017: Entered the Express Entry Pool
6th December 2017: ITA Received
21st Jan 2018: AOR
7th Feb 2018: Medicals Passed
8th Feb 2018: 1P1
9th Feb 2018: NA2
23rd Feb 2018: IP2
27th Feb 2018: PPR
1st March 2018: Passports Sent
19th March 2018: COPR

We are planning to land in Vancouver on the 9th of April

This forum has been such a blessing, thanks to everyone for their blessings and I wish everybody all the best for their PPRs!!

Regards
Any advice you can give for preparing an application that processes so quickly? I have my ITA and preparing the application now, hoping for a similar timeline, though I will be through PNP stream ;)

sursin27

Mar 4, 2018
This is not fair. But then again, it is their program and their rules.
Yes not fair at all. I am sitting at 418 only next year my points would be around 446 once I complete my PGDCA. Not a good sign. I am losing hope for this year. There were back to back draws last with good numbers but now they are sticking to a figure of 3000.. They are trying to be transparent but violating their own policies. Very unpredictable.