+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

Gagan4790

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Ontario
The ITA wait is over for me and my spouse!
This forum has helped me a lot in coping with the stress that receiving an ITA has given. I’m very happy I stumbled upon canadavisa and especially this thread!! Though it was a short wait for me, the last 3 weeks made me age 10 yrs.. I wish all the peeps here who dint make it in this draw all the very best and please do not loose hope..

May the CRS go low and the draws happen very frequently!! :)
What was ur crs

Gagan4790

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Ontario
Hi all
My crs score is 400 with my ielts score r8.5,l 8, w 6.5, s7..
I m giving ielts again now.
Can anybody guide me if ontario will send invite..bcz it mentions on its website that they will send invites to those scoring 400 and above...
Towards the end of the year, is that possible??
I have heard that last year they hv sent invites to scores lower than 400 to IT professionals. I m a graphic designer.
I m trying my best for clb 9 this time, but want to be a bit sure about ita...
We r yet to make profile in express entry.

Gurpreetgp09

Jan 21, 2018
Hi all
My crs score is 400 with my ielts score r8.5,l 8, w 6.5, s7..
I m giving ielts again now.
Can anybody guide me if ontario will send invite..bcz it mentions on its website that they will send invites to those scoring 400 and above...
Towards the end of the year, is that possible??
I have heard that last year they hv sent invites to scores lower than 400 to IT professionals. I m a graphic designer.
I m trying my best for clb 9 this time, but want to be a bit sure about ita...
We r yet to make profile in express entry.
Create a profile as soon as you have your degree evaluated and you have your TRF.
Meanwhile, try to increase your CRS score.
Nothing is impossible. We don't know what the trend would be in the latter half of the year.
So be positive and give your best.
This group's name is Ray of Hope and I am sure, you will get some from this reply.

Gurpreetgp09

Jan 21, 2018
Hello friends,
I am in a dilemma here!
My total experience is 4 years 8 months.
Out of this 3 years and 2 months exp was in NOC 2173 ( Software Engineer) but I was involved in some responsibilities listed in 6221, but majority of them belonged to 2173.
After this, I internally moved to a profile through internal job posting program which had the responsibilities listed under 6221. But the experience for this is just 1 years and 6 months.
I have applied in IRCC through 6221 and received an OINP.
I am apprehensive that I would not receive nomination due to this reason.

Shall I re-create my profile? Shall I edit my profile and list two NOCs (if there is a provision to do that)?
Will this hamper my NOI from OINP?

Waiting for expert opinion from you guys.
Thanks in advance!

CRS - 438
profile created - 19 Feb.

Gagan4790

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Ontario
Create a profile as soon as you have your degree evaluated and you have your TRF.
Meanwhile, try to increase your CRS score.
Nothing is impossible. We don't know what the trend would be in the latter half of the year.
So be positive and give your best.
This group's name is Ray of Hope and I am sure, you will get some from this reply.
Yes thank u so much for the positive light..my degree is evaluated n trf is also there..the consultant will make the profile in next couple of days..

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I searched the criteria for noi and they said work experience in Canada which I don't have
what are you talking about... it does not require that for oinp.. i thought it was just 400+ score required.. although last cutoff for noi from oinp was 433