+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

yeg82316

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Got my ITA a couple of hours ago....final lap..phew!!

I hope the cutoff drops soon so everyone can get invited

Reactions: Emmemm07

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
hey guys, we are sitting at 437 CSR score now. OINP gonna expire in 2 weeks time. I guess we can wait for one more round of draw, which I doubt it can go below 440.. But after that, question comes. Should we wait for ITA or accept OINP invitation?
hey im at 437 as well but isnt this for a year? scores below 437 have been called within the past year

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Most people that were issued NOI are indecisive on whether or not to go for OINP. So I am sure OINP do not have enough application yet to close the stream. So many people are in the same boat as you, waiting to see if the score would come down before going that route. IMO, you still have some time to make up your mind.
how do you get a noi? im at 437

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi,
I am in the exact dilemma. I too created my profile on 30th Dec with CRS 435.
Not sure if i should recreate my profile to have a chance at getting NOI. The only issue is that it could come back to bite me later due to the cut off rule ,if the CRS ever drops to 435.
I'm thinking of waiting for a couple of more draws before making any decision.
why do you need to recreate?

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hi All
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/documents/pdf/english/evaluation/e1-2015-pnp-en.pdf
really good report that I read and important part from that is as below. This is an official report with recommendations

Recommendation 1: In light of the evolving policy and program context at both at the PT and federal levels, including the growing role of the Express Entry system, IRCC should review the PNP to examine. a) The role and expected outcomes of the PNP in relation to other federal economic programs; b) The OLMC requirements under the PNP; and c) Information sharing with PTs.

Recommendation 2: In collaboration with PTs, IRCC should review its application intake approach and implement measures to ensure timely processing of PNP applications.