+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – March 14, 2018

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,000Footnote *

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,000th or above

Date and time of round: March 14, 2018 at 12:08:58 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 456

Tie-breaking rule: March 3, 2018 at 02:12:11 UTC

• If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
Is this confirmed ?

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Dear friends,

Some tagging first to garner attention from old (mostly inactive now) pals:

@andieangel @lino82 @KingKurly @tjsecondtry @Wandering Mind @Karnesh @Ornela Forsyte @ivancabrer @trumprefugee @arunroy007 @BillHyatt @AlliBatista @mqamar1994 @shaun75 @TanakaM @Wacky1.nash @sundar17feb99 @gurpreet.ts @abhishek_89 @baka and may others that I may have missed (sorry I got a year older in December 2017).

Some other members may also remember us as the first RoH couple: @xibalban and @iamxty

It gives me immense pleasure to share that we just had a baby boy today :D.
Yes, we received our PPR today :). Would not have achieved this milestone without the support from this forum and all our pals here. Thank you all.

We are PNP-Outland (Ontario) and our VO is Singapore, and we had just completed our 6 month processing time. I must take this opportunity to publicly thank my persevering wife @iamxty, who did all the hard work right from PNP application, to adding me as a dependent midway in the application, managing the PoF, staying awake late multiple nights to compile an impeccable document kit, and instilling hope and courage during the nerve-wrecking post ITA process; besides other personal pains that she bore to realise our Canadian dream. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here today sharing this good news. My heartfelt gratitude to her and lots of love!! I feel blessed to have her as my soulmate :).

To all those awaiting their ITAs, I wish you the very best. Never give up hope, learn from @iamxty and members like @tjsecondtry. There is always scope for improvement, and there is always an opportunity awaiting; to those awaiting their PPRs, just hang in there. It's just a matter of time. CIC really likes to test your endurance levels, so don't get frustrated.

With best regards,

See you again!!!
Wow that’s great to know,
Congratulations on the PPR and the baby boy.
God bless the child. He is sure gonna be a fighter just like his parents.
The future is bright for him and both of you.
True that both of you had been an inspiration for a lot of people.
Would advise you to pen down your experience as a blog or a book.
Wishing you and @iamxty all the best for future and the new life.
God bless us all.

Reactions: iamxty and Emmemm07

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – March 14, 2018

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,000Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,000th or above

Date and time of round: March 14, 2018 at 12:08:58 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 456

Tie-breaking rule: March 3, 2018 at 02:12:11 UTC

• If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
See previous rounds