+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Don't you think it will raise a red flag even if the two cities are in the same country (as it is in my case), i.e. your address history says you lived in City A between years Y1-Y2 and City B from Y2-Y3, whereas your experience certificate says you worked in City B from Year Y1-Y3?
Many people work in London city but live 200-300 miles away in eastern cities like ipswich, norwich etc. and commute 6 hours daily. I've lived in London but worked in birmingham for about a year, it is common thing around the world so don't worry!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Don't you think it will raise a red flag even if the two cities are in the same country (as it is in my case), i.e. your address history says you lived in City A between years Y1-Y2 and City B from Y2-Y3, whereas your experience certificate says you worked in City B from Year Y1-Y3?
nope because your experience certificate never mentions your job location within the same country. It's the same job, same job duty (possibly), and no additional PCC. Therefore, nothing changes.

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
nope because your experience certificate never mentions your job location within the same country. It's the same job, same job duty (possibly), and no additional PCC. Therefore, nothing changes.
OK. In my case, every experience certificate mentioned the city and hence my clarification in the LoE.

pwnbhojwani

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks alot guys. The job location I have mentioned for my previous employer (company A)is the citycity w I was employed towards the end.

I am hence little confused and worries. I don't want this to be a reason for rejection @sidganesh I agree will need to elaborate this in LoE

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohhhh...Don't worry...it is me who is greatful to you I had that question for quite a while now...So it really good to know and it's really sad to see that EOR was completed in Feb which is even later than lateral EOR the pinnacle of delay...
IDP is swift, the EOR for Dec test took 25 days in total for me to get the TRF. Because of their swiftness I got to save CAD 1,500 that I had paid to OINP. I will never forget January 22, 2018. At first they called me to notify and said the TRF will be handed with that week. And later called me again to say that the TRF is ready for collection. Unfortunately my passport was at my room. As that was on Monday morning, still Sunday night in Canada and my OINP application was still submitted after more than 2 months, I went home just after arriving office, took me passport and straight to the IDP office. Took me 2 hours from leaving office to getting back to office with TRF. The refund was only 2 days as well. IDP has basically commercialized IELTS, which is good and bad as well. In my case it turned out world of good. British Council, on the other hand took more than 11 weeks for EOR result and too I got to find out as I called them during one afternoon as I was bored in me office. Still haven't got refund from them. BC sucks big time! Even their question were leaking for sometime here. Will never recommend BC to anyone, anymore!

Reactions: Mithu3

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Hello guys,
I am an Indian national living in Spain and have recently created my EE profile. Would anyone here be aware of the fingerprinting process for the US PCC in Spain, particularly in Barcelona? The information available on the internet is only for Mardid from what I have gathered. I have reached out to the consulate/Embassy for US, Spain and India here but they couldn't provide me with much info. Any help would be much appreciated!

Good luck!

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
IDP is swift, the EOR for Dec test took 25 days in total for me to get the TRF. Because of their swiftness I got to save CAD 1,500 that I had paid to OINP. I will never forget January 22, 2018. At first they called me to notify and said the TRF will be handed with that week. And later called me again to say that the TRF is ready for collection. Unfortunately my passport was at my room. As that was on Monday morning, still Sunday night in Canada and my OINP application was still submitted after more than 2 months, I went home just after arriving office, took me passport and straight to the IDP office. Took me 2 hours from leaving office to getting back to office with TRF. The refund was only 2 days as well. IDP has basically commercialized IELTS, which is good and bad as well. In my case it turned out world of good. British Council, on the other hand took more than 11 weeks for EOR result and too I got to find out as I called them during one afternoon as I was bored in me office. Still haven't got refund from them. BC sucks big time! Even their question were leaking for sometime here. Will never recommend BC to anyone, anymore!
How did you get your 1500 CAD back. I heard it is non refundable..

SnookMaster45

Mar 8, 2018
hello ,

got a question. i am expecting the ITA in the next draw. and i am going to be married after 5 months. do i have to add partner after even getting PR ? or lets say application process in the later stages. do we still need to add partner in the application ? please enlighten.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello ,

got a question. i am expecting the ITA in the next draw. and i am going to be married after 5 months. do i have to add partner after even getting PR ? or lets say application process in the later stages. do we still need to add partner in the application ? please enlighten.
Yes, as long as you haven't finished the landing process to obtain PR you must inform IRCC of your marriage.

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
hello ,

In my opinion get ur PR, report at port of entry get PR card, health card etc etc and sponsor for your wife. Adding much later would cause lots of delays and re-work.

Reactions: SnookMaster45

SnookMaster45

Mar 8, 2018
In my opinion get ur PR, report at port of entry get PR card, health card etc etc and sponsor for your wife. Adding much later would cause lots of delays and re-work.[/QUOT
In my opinion get ur PR, report at port of entry get PR card, health card etc etc and sponsor for your wife. Adding much later would cause lots of delays and re-work.
appreciated ! thanks for the advice.