CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1-Jun-2017
Hi all
I need a suggestion.
I had entered my file into the pool 10 days back. My current passport expires in December this year. Should I get it renewed before getting an ITA or can I get it done later?
The idea is, when they ask for Passport for the single entry visa, you should have atleast 6 months of validity in the passport.

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Yeah I agree with you about Australia as that is what I have heard. 437 although a good score in comparison to last year but based on this year's trend doesn't seem to be the one that will get an ITA. I think they will not let it go below 440 as they have a lot of people entering the pool.
It will take time but my belief is eventually you will get an ITA.
.LOOK At last year and during the start and late middle stages scores were touching 450 plus. But eventually they cooled off. It is almost sure to happen again as target intakes are higher this year. Good luck man.
Meanwhile I do not suggest you take it east. Explore other options by all means.

Reactions: mowaiskhalid

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
I dont know why people want CRS score to drop right away, Its just third month of year; I am expecting CRS will go down below 430 in May or June. Nobody predicted or expected last year that score will drop below 420 and same applies to this year, there are only 9k people in pool of score above 431 which is not that big number, two draws of 3250 ITAs in one month can entirley change the dynamics. Hence, Keep your moral and hopes high :)

Diamonds2k2

Feb 27, 2018
Visa Office......
Kingston
AOR Received.
16 04 2018
Passport Req..
18 05 2018
LANDED..........
01 09 2018
Hi everyone,
I've decided to no longer be a lurker. I was at 434 from October and recently got bumped up to 452 because my husband did the IELTS exam. I think IELTS exams dates determines when most people go into the draw, so I looked at the dates for IELTS and the saving grace for possible low CRS draw is the fact that not much people as it would have been if there was an exam will be added. So here are the IELTS dates. I'm staying hopeful because last year was hard. Continue to be hopeful everyone.

2018 IELTS test dates Test format
Saturday 6 January 2018 Academic and General Training
Saturday 13 January 2018 Academic only
Thursday 18 January 2018 Academic only
Saturday 20 January 2018 Academic and General Training
Thursday 1 February 2018 Academic and General Training
Saturday 3 February 2018 Academic only
Saturday 10 February 2018 Academic and General Training (Last effected draw)
Saturday 24 February 2018 Academic only
Saturday 3 March 2018 Academic and General Training (Result Not ready for 14th March Wednesday)

Saturday 10 March 2018 Academic only
Thursday 15 March 2018 Academic only
Saturday 24 March 2018 Academic and General Training

Reactions: Fhussain

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Guys, my consultant created a profile for me on December 2017 because of which I did not get a call for OINP. After IELTS CLB9 my score is 435. Now due to the uncertainty of draws, we do want to keep the doors of OINP open and are okay with 1500 cad (I moved in with my husband last year on h4 vsia and have been on a career break since. This year certainly we need to move to place where I can also start working)

Our consultant is now asking extra money for creating a new profile. What do you guys suggest? Should we pay them the extra amount or should we do that on our own? I do not want to miss the next OINP opportunity as my career is at stake now. All kind suggestions are welcome

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, my consultant created a profile for me on December 2017 because of which I did not get a call for OINP. After IELTS CLB9 my score is 435. Now due to the uncertainty of draws, we do want to keep the doors of OINP open and are okay with 1500 cad (I moved in with my husband last year on h4 vsia and have been on a career break since. This year certainly we need to move to place where I can also start working)

Our consultant is now asking extra money for creating a new profile. What do you guys suggest? Should we pay them the extra amount or should we do that on our own? I do not want to miss the next OINP opportunity as my career is at stake now. All kind suggestions are welcome
You'd basically be paying him to input data. Up to you if you're ok with that.

okmateus

Jan 30, 2018
This is so frustrating. My life is in hold because of immigration plans.
Took ielts 3 times last year and did not get clb 9 for 0.5.
This year I finally got it on february 1st, however my certificate arrived on feb 22nd, one day after the last draw...
I am sitting on 448 until 19th, which is my birthday. After that i will be 443...

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No he is saying there is a step of documentation which is tedious for which he is charging. Can that be handled by us without any guidance?
Tedious step of documentation? I call BS. You already have the documents you need (ECA and IELTS), and the info is exactly the same as what he already entered.
I did my husband's profile and I swear it took less than an hour to fill everything out and double and triple check it. It's not hard or tedious at all. Definitely not worth paying someone for that. If you have access to your current profile, print it out and then you just have to copy all the info into the new one.

Reactions: KingKurly

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hi everyone,
I've decided to no longer be a lurker. I was at 434 from October and recently got bumped up to 452 because my husband did the IELTS exam. I think IELTS exams dates determines when most people go into the draw, so I looked at the dates for IELTS and the saving grace for possible low CRS draw is the fact that not much people as it would have been if there was an exam will be added. So here are the IELTS dates. I'm staying hopeful because last year was hard. Continue to be hopeful everyone.

2018 IELTS test dates Test format
Saturday 6 January 2018 Academic and General Training
Saturday 13 January 2018 Academic only
Thursday 18 January 2018 Academic only
Saturday 20 January 2018 Academic and General Training
Thursday 1 February 2018 Academic and General Training
Saturday 3 February 2018 Academic only
Saturday 10 February 2018 Academic and General Training (Last effected draw)
Saturday 24 February 2018 Academic only
Saturday 3 March 2018 Academic and General Training (Result Not ready for 14th March Wednesday)

Saturday 10 March 2018 Academic only
Thursday 15 March 2018 Academic only
Saturday 24 March 2018 Academic and General Training
you should also take into account the fact that people may also write CELPIP. results come out faster than ielts

Reactions: yeg82316

Adebayos

Mar 8, 2018
I think I've logged in 90 times from yesterday till now just waiting for that ITA. Guess there's no draw until next week Wednesday . tsk

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Tedious step of documentation? I call BS. You already have the documents you need (ECA and IELTS), and the info is exactly the same as what he already entered.
I did my husband's profile and I swear it took less than an hour to fill everything out and double and triple check it. It's not hard or tedious at all. Definitely not worth paying someone for that. If you have access to your current profile, print it out and then you just have to copy all the info into the new one.
Thanks ! That helps ! creating it right now. I will have 2 profiles in express entry though. Will that be an issue later on ?