+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
hi guys,
can any one, especially from India, share their TRF numbers.
i want to verify the latest format they follow to generate my TRF number.
will receive IELST result on 16 but wont get hard copy b4 next draw and can't miss ti as expecteing my CRS to be around 445.
appreciate all help.
thanks in advance
You will be able to see TRF in online result as this was the case in USA

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
I swear this Canadian PR is evading me.......after all my efforts was at 419 OINP close. anxiously waited........Was so optimistic that I would get NOI in 2018 first thing as if nothing could go wrong because I'm over 400 points! Boom birthday came and lost 6points now OINP have changed their methods and CIC following with relatively high CRS cut-off. To say I am drained is an understatement....this anxiety will send anyone over the edge my consolation is its not my time yet! Until then I will celebrate the everyday victories of the ROH members and use that to keep me going..........some very inspiring stories here and its a gentle reminder that no matter how long or how challenging this journey is there is always someone jumping over hurdles much higher than mine!

Congrats to everyone who have been successful on their journey so far and please keep sharing your success stories!
Hang in there, pal. You're an aspiring star.

Reactions: mathansri

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi, Is it possible to go ahead with medicals as i have booked it for 10th (GYD health, Hyderabad) as i was sure of getting an ITA (CRS-471) yesterday :D:p. So that didn't happen. I tried to reschedule after 14th but the dates available are quite late which is not feasible for me. (suddenly! all dates available before 14th) The site mentions only UCI no # and passport required for medicals. Will call them up tomorrow and confirm anyway. Just wanted to ask if anybody got their upfront medicals done?

regards

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi, Is it possible to go ahead with medicals as i have booked it for 10th (GYD health, Hyderabad) as i was sure of getting an ITA (CRS-471) yesterday :D:p. So that didn't happen. I tried to reschedule after 14th but the dates available are quite late which is not feasible for me. (suddenly! all dates available before 14th) The site mentions only UCI no # and passport required for medicals. Will call them up tomorrow and confirm anyway. Just wanted to ask if anybody got their upfront medicals done?

regards
if you tell them that you want an upfront medical exam there should be no problem. You don't need UCI for express entry upfront medical exam .I got my medical results yesterday and was ready to submit my profile but unfortunately draw didn't happen .

ninjarider

Feb 22, 2018

regards
Hey...
I checked with CMM in Hyderabad and in their pre-requisites they have mentioned that we need an ITA for getting medicals done.

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hey...
I checked with CMM in Hyderabad and in their pre-requisites they have mentioned that we need an ITA for getting medicals done.
This is one of the reason I got my appointment at GYD health, also that CMM doesn't let you schedule or pick an available date of your choice.

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hey...
@krish22 and @ninjarider Hi. I am from Hyderabad as well. GYD or CMM needs ITA for medicals ans they will directly map the reports with EE profile ID and ITA. I did my medicals yesterday March 7, 2018 and I am sure they need ITA. So wait till ITA and then book the slot...remember we can enter Canada only until 1 year of medicals. So, get medicals done just before submission this way u gain maximum time for making first entry.

Last edited:

M_G

Mar 4, 2018
Hi all
I need a suggestion.
I had entered my file into the pool 10 days back. My current passport expires in December this year. Should I get it renewed before getting an ITA or can I get it done later?

Reactions: snuwan01

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hi all
I need a suggestion.
I had entered my file into the pool 10 days back. My current passport expires in December this year. Should I get it renewed before getting an ITA or can I get it done later?
I suggest get it done later.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
B
Hi all
I need a suggestion.
Better to get it renewed. I got mine renewed in tatkal 2 days ago and received it today. Mine was due to expire in August.

AKHA

Feb 27, 2018
I was so certain of a draw, I had all documents scanned and ready and even wrote LOE where applicable. I would have submitted in 24 hours.

Now I just laughed at my own excessive optimism. Dream continues.
Hi,
Nothing wrong in optimistic. Continue doing that.
We too improved our score from 436 to 452 and waiting for the ITA. Please forward me the link for documents requirement post ITA. We shall also get ready. Thanks in advance.