+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

Gurpreetgp09

Jan 21, 2018
Submitting OINP today if the cut off does not come down to 440. I don't think it would make any sense to keep waiting for CRS to come down. Moreover, I feel OINP or any other PNP will only speed up the process as they check your profile for FSW or CEC also. My CRS is 438 and got NOI on 9 Feb. Suggest everyone to not take chances and go ahead with all the possible PNPs. There is nothing wrong with paying 1500 CAD if it guarantees you ITA.

Best of luck
Nice option Chirag!
I myself am waiting for 1 or 2 more draws. I received my OINP on 27th Feb. Would seek your help in knowing the complete procedure.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Nice option Chirag!
I myself am waiting for 1 or 2 more draws. I received my OINP on 27th Feb. Would seek your help in knowing the complete procedure.
Sure - best of luck. you may still wait till 21 March and then decide. That's what I am doing and I think its fair. We are just doing what is needed to secure ITA.

Reactions: Gurpreetgp09

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Considering last draw was actually 441 I am expecting a 2 points draw. 3000-3250 ITAs with a lowest CRS of 439

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Submitting OINP today if the cut off does not come down to 440. I don't think it would make any sense to keep waiting for CRS to come down. Moreover, I feel OINP or any other PNP will only speed up the process as they check your profile for FSW or CEC also. My CRS is 438 and got NOI on 9 Feb. Suggest everyone to not take chances and go ahead with all the possible PNPs. There is nothing wrong with paying 1500 CAD if it guarantees you ITA.

Best of luck
Hi chirag,

I too have the oinp and time till 1st week of April to submit.after today’s draw I might need your help in understanding some paperwork for Ontario.hope that’s alright with you

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
While preparing my EE profile, I had this dilemma of spouse work letters and asked on this forum. I was advised not to put any work history in EE profile. I didn’t.

Post invite, I listed all her employemnts in personal history. There was no placeholder for her work experience letters. This was consistent with the advice I had got on this forum.

Worked perfectly fine for me.
I think that’s where mine came from cos I put the details in when creating my EE profile.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019

Best of luck
I believe you are making the right step here. I received OINP on 5th February and I submitted my application on 1st March. My score dropped from 437 to 432 after I received NOI, and I felt there was no use waiting any longer. Even if the scores were to drop to lower 430s, how long would I have to wait? I believed the time was best used waiting for OINP to process my application. Furthermore, this wait for the scores to come down is becoming exhausting. Now am more focused on getting nomination from OINP and less apprehensive over whether the scores would drop or not.