+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
CIC application only asked for Spouse's work exp if its in Canada. i doubt your comment mate.
If u put any work history Post ITA, though it appears under personal history for he secondary applicant, the field to upload proof comes up in the documents page. I know cos it happened to me.

Reactions: am102

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
but over the last year I have learned that IRCC is unpredictable so get that pizza ready...:rolleyes: on serious note they have to give more ITA in mid of the year, as they have to ensure that people land before december to consider them in this years target...IRCC is all about how many people landed in this year (and not about ITA) so issuing ITA in October to December is kind of not helping...so they have to increase ITA in Mid of the year...only reason for 3000 ITA through out the year can be if they issued too many ITA's last year so this year's target is reduced....another reason is change due in April for medical...which will mean reduced rejection for medical reports which in term will impact on less ITA being issued (as there will be less rejections)....
I think we need to consider one more factor. OINP issued around 511 invites in its latest draw for the candidates with crs between 433 and 441. If candidates 441are getting invites then it simply means ircc is not going below this in today's draw. Even i am also stucked at 439, waiting for miracle to happen. Fingers crossed. :)

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
After we have the announcement of multilevel immigration plan, the applicant numbers surged to the recording breaking level whereas CIC turned out to be very miser in terms of ITA issuance & avoiding back to back draws. This has been quite a contradictory story that we had to go through in 2018 & that's continuing till now. When so many people are trying to take the privilege that CIC is providing in terms of PR, I think CIC might help us & at least start announcing draw date & sizes for the upcoming draws so that we can at least avoid wasting our times discussing & contemplating about our possible future & see a concrete future lying ahead of us. This is incredibly pathetic & really not something one should go through............
IRCC does what it wants in line with the government. Take it like that.

Last edited:

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hello Experts!
I am living in China, spent 8 years in one city and then moved to another city for 2 years. Do I need PCC from both places?

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
CRS Projection.

If it happens today 7th March 2018.

CRS Cutoff: 441

Confidence Interval: +/- 1

No. of ITA: 3,000

This is entirely based on interpolation from previous draws and recent events.

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
If u put any work history Post ITA, though it appears under personal history for he secondary applicant, the field to upload proof comes up in the documents page. I know cos it happened to me.
While preparing my EE profile, I had this dilemma of spouse work letters and asked on this forum. I was advised not to put any work history in EE profile. I didn’t.

Post invite, I listed all her employemnts in personal history. There was no placeholder for her work experience letters. This was consistent with the advice I had got on this forum.

Worked perfectly fine for me.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Submitting OINP today if the cut off does not come down to 440. I don't think it would make any sense to keep waiting for CRS to come down. Moreover, I feel OINP or any other PNP will only speed up the process as they check your profile for FSW or CEC also. My CRS is 438 and got NOI on 9 Feb. Suggest everyone to not take chances and go ahead with all the possible PNPs. There is nothing wrong with paying 1500 CAD if it guarantees you ITA.

Best of luck