Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Hi Everyone..

I have been following the ROH thread for a while now. Currently sitting at 435 with profile created on 19th Oct 2017, looking for all options to increase my score after seeing the current trend of draw.

Can anyone please tell me if I can give CELPIP exam as a second language? I have already given my IELTS. So will another english exam be valid? Or is it necessary it has to be a different language altogether?

Thanks in advance..
you can only submit either IELTS or CELPIP score , both are for English language tests, people take CELPIP/IELTS based on personnel preference.. CELPIP is more PC based, have its own advantage and disadvantages..

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi Everyone..

I have been following the ROH thread for a while now. Currently sitting at 435 with profile created on 19th Oct 2017, looking for all options to increase my score after seeing the current trend of draw.

Can anyone please tell me if I can give CELPIP exam as a second language? I have already given my IELTS. So will another english exam be valid? Or is it necessary it has to be a different language altogether?

Thanks in advance..
withdraw and recreate your profile and select ontario as province you are interested in, you will get eoi from ontario right away. im 433 and got the eoi from ontario last week.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
So true. I was at 406 in 2017 but lost 5 point and was on 401 for whole year and 3 failed attempts of IELTS (needed .5 in writing in all those 3 attempts). Re-tried 4th time this February and got that freaking .5 in writing, score jumped to 459 from 401. Waiting for next draw <fingers crossed>.
Hearty Congratulations. Where there is a will, there is a way. Your story inspires me!!

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Really? Do 420s have a chance
possible if back to back draws are conducted when ITA score is in 430's. BUT recommend not to wait , rather look for chances to increase score wherever possible..

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi I'm new on the forum. I have also received the UCI number today.
If you don't mind me asking, what is your CRS? It seems strange that only some got it updated.
im in post eAPR stage. For people in post eAPR the UCI no is only numeric.

I feel they have numbered all the applications and given them a UCI starting with CAN000XXX which will change after receiving ITA and post submission of eAPR and wen u simultaneously pass the medicals

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I had posted a question previously regarding the exact way to count the time period of 45 days to accept OINP. A few other people had raised a similar query and no one seemed to know for sure. We contacted our consultant and he has come up with a solution of sorts. Just thought i will share it here for anyone facing similar issue.

So me and my husband uploaded our profile on 5th jan 2018 at CRS 441, location India. We recieved OINP on 22nd jan 4:45 pm EST. We decided to wait for a few draws before accepting OINP. We have been waiting since.

However our 45 day limit gets over on 7th-8th march depending upon how you interpret ‘calendar days’. Next draw is likely to happen on 7th march and that would leave us just a few hours or lesser to accept OINP. So we were worried as we didnt want to just throw away 1500 CAD and at the same time didnt want to miss the opportunity.

Our consultant however informed us that the processing fees i.e. 1500 CAD doesnt have to be paid immediately on making the profile accepting the OINP. Once you make a profile for PNP, time period of 14 days is given to collect all the documents and to make the payment.

We are therefore avoiding the confusion of the counting the days and making the profile for PNP on 6th march to be on the safer side.

Still hoping for an ITA on 7th. If that happens then we can withdraw our application for PNP and go throught the ITA route.

Hope it helps everyone facing similar issue. :)

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys,

I had posted a question previously regarding the exact way to count the time period of 45 days to accept OINP. A few other people had raised a similar query and no one seemed to know for sure. We contacted our consultant and he has come up with a solution of sorts. Just thought i will share it here for anyone facing similar issue.

So me and my husband uploaded our profile on 5th jan 2018 at CRS 441, location India. We recieved OINP on 22nd jan 4:45 pm EST. We decided to wait for a few draws before accepting OINP. We have been waiting since.

However our 45 day limit gets over on 7th-8th march depending upon how you interpret ‘calendar days’. Next draw is likely to happen on 7th march and that would leave us just a few hours or lesser to accept OINP. So we were worried as we didnt want to just throw away 1500 CAD and at the same time didnt want to miss the opportunity.

Our consultant however informed us that the processing fees i.e. 1500 CAD doesnt have to be paid immediately on making the profile accepting the OINP. Once you make a profile for PNP, time period of 14 days is given to collect all the documents and to make the payment.

We are therefore avoiding the confusion of the counting the days and making the profile for PNP on 6th march to be on the safer side.

Still hoping for an ITA on 7th. If that happens then we can withdraw our application for PNP and go throught the ITA route.

Playing smart :)

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hi guys,

I think you had better read the guidelines yourself. No where is it stated for OINP HCP stream that you have 14days after creation of profile to submit your application. What it says is that you are to submit your application within 45days of receiving OINP. I received NOI myself and have read it through and cannot find where it is so stated. Pls, I stand to be corrected.

To be on the safe side, upload all your documents on the online portal pending payment. If the March 7th draw does not go as expected, then all you have to do is make payment and click submit. It takes only a few seconds to submit after all docs have been uploaded. Alternatively, if you choose to submit your profile on or before March 7th and get an ITA at the next draw, all you need to do is withdraw your application and you'll be refunded the application fee. As long as they have not begun processing your application, you get a refund when you withdraw your application.
On their site, they have stated that they are currently processing application submitted and paid from June 2017 to Feb 26, 2018.

Nevertheless, you need not worry. With a CRS score of 441, you do not require OINP.

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
I think you had better read the guidelines yourself. No where is it stated for OINP HCP stream that you have 14days after creation of profile to submit your application. What it says is that you are to submit your application within 45days of receiving OINP. I received NOI myself and have read it through and cannot find where it is so stated. Pls, I stand to be corrected.

To be on the safe side, upload all your documents on the online portal pending payment. If the March 7th draw does not go as expected, then all you have to do is make payment and click submit. It takes only a few seconds to submit after all docs have been uploaded. Alternatively, if you choose to submit your profile on or before March 7th and get an ITA at the next draw, all you need to do is withdraw your application and you'll be refunded the application fee. As long as they have not begun processing your application, you get a refund when you withdraw your application.
On their site, they have stated that they are currently processing application submitted and paid from June 2017 to Feb 26, 2018.

Nevertheless, you need not worry. With a CRS score of 441, you do not require OINP.

Even i was of the same opinion....but my consultant disagrees and he has done this before....anyways i think it should all work out on 7th march....

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Even i was of the same opinion....but my consultant disagrees and he has done this before....anyways i think it should all work out on 7th march....
I saw only 45 calendar days. But if u miss direct ITA on the 7th, it may be tie break rule.

At 441, you can afford to miss NOI acceptance.

I'm at 437, I have the Feb 25 NOI, I still think I can afford to miss NOI expiry date.

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
... I have procured the PCC on my own (as per information given on another link on the IRCC website :eek:), and attaching the consent form given on the website :confused:. ..
For Mexico o NZ? Mexico has 2 kinds of PCC: "Carta de no Antecedentes Penales" (which you can get on your own but it's not the one IRCC wants) and "Constancia de Datos Registrales" (The federal one for which you DO need a letter from a Government agency, the PGR will not give it to you without a government request). The latter is the one IRCC asks for. I had to help both my brothers get theirs so I'm familiar with the process. They both got the request letter after submitting their applications.