NewdawnChic

Jan 4, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
December 2, 2017
Just checked my profile after like two weeks and after today's website update and discovered I now have a UCI number. I don't know exactly when this happened.

Not inferring anything, just pointing out what I saw.

@441, no ITA yet.
Just noticed same. Sitting at 441. I was at 446 in December but lost 5 points to birthday in January. The last few draws have been oh so painful. Staying hopeful for the next draw

Kollina

Dec 15, 2017
IMO, please recreate your profile and you might get NOI from ON soon. It will take a while to get direct ITA at the phase its going. And yes, ON is picking profiles created only from Jan 2018. you will not get with your current profile creation date.
Thank you! I really believe that the extra bucks that will be paid on OINP is worth it rather than waiting forever in the express entry pool. It's just not clear why do they select the recently uploaded profiles while ignoring the older ones. Isn't this why they came up with "tie break rule" ?

seme1

Dec 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

Hope you all having a good day..

The below is the result of OINP draw which took place on Feb. 26th, 2018:

Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities Notification of Interest

Number of invitations issued: 511
Date and time of portal search: February 26, 2018 at 2:00PM EST
CRS score range: 441-433
Date Express Entry profile submitted: January 1, 2018 to February 22, 2018

I'm currently standing at CRS score of 432 and submitted my profile during December 2017 to the Express Entry Pool. My question is, assuming that another draw takes place next week, and the score goes down to 432 (my current score), does the above draw result mean that I won't receive an NOI because I submitted my profile before Jan. 2018? Can anyone provide any sort of clarification in this matter/ Additionally, will I have better chances to get an NOI if I applied straightaway for PNP taking into consideration that my NOC is not in Ontario's priority list?

Really looking forward to hear your opinions and thank you all in advance.

I'm also in the same boat. My current CRS score is 432, but my profile was created on 16 August 2017. Should I recreate the profile to be eligible for OINP? If so, how ? Do I have to withdraw the current one and re-enter the same data of the original profile again ? After re-creating the profile, do I need to supply another application to be accepted for OINP ? I selected "All Provinces and Territories" for my immigration interest in the original profile.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Out of the OINP's total quota of 6600, does anyone know many would be human resource capital category? 1800 NOI have been issued till date.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Thank you! I really believe that the extra bucks that will be paid on OINP is worth it rather than waiting forever in the express entry pool. It's just not clear why do they select the recently uploaded profiles while ignoring the older ones. Isn't this why they came up with "tie break rule" ?
tie breaker rule is in EE not for OINP

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
I'm also in the same boat. My current CRS score is 432, but my profile was created on 16 August 2017. Should I recreate the profile to be eligible for OINP? If so, how ? Do I have to withdraw the current one and re-enter the same data of the original profile again ? After re-creating the profile, do I need to supply another application to be accepted for OINP ? I selected "All Provinces and Territories" for my immigration interest in the original profile.
Redo what you did first time. I think thats all to it. if you get NOI, you can decide to apply for OINP in their website.

hegdvin

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Hegdvin,

In Application summary, Applicant type (Primary, Dependent), Given name and family name & UCI number is mentioned.

BTB, what is your CRS?
CRS is 431. In the form Personal Details and inside that form, there is a the sub-form Immigration history and citizenships, I can see UCI field which is blank for my profile. Are you talking about the same field ?

AKHA

Feb 27, 2018
CRS is 431. In the form Personal Details and inside that form, there is a the sub-form Immigration history and citizenships, I can see UCI field which is blank for my profile. Are you talking about the same field ?
View my submitted applications or profiles
Check status and messages

Application/profile details
Application summary
Applicant type Given name(s) and family name Unique Client Identifier (UCI)

Please check and let me know if you got UCI number

Reactions: hegdvin

hegdvin

Jul 22, 2017
View my submitted applications or profiles
Check status and messages

Application/profile details
Application summary
Applicant type Given name(s) and family name Unique Client Identifier (UCI)

Please check and let me know if you got UCI number
Thanks AKHA, I can see it now :)

Reactions: AKHA

okmateus

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Guys,
Maybe I am seeing some ghosts on my application, but I will share this anyways.
I was doublechecking my application once more and found one item "in progress" both in mine and wife's status.
It asked if we had taken french test or not. sincerely, I do not remember to have answered that question before...
Is it new? Would it have been a problem so I would not get an ITA on the next round?

please, check yours and see if you also find this.