Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Sitting at 407 with the current CRS trend is really worrisome hence we decided to explore the PNP route. We just submitted our application to MPNP last week and eagerly waiting for the assessment to start. Also submitted our EOI to PEI. If we don't see any movement by April I will re sit IELTS (3rd attempt). I guess doing nothing while waiting is the biggest challenge we need to overcome. This entire Canada journey has taught me to create as many back up plans possible. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: junascent

JWahid

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Do you guys foresee 440 turning up anytime soon? Profile created 1st Jan,2018.

Somehow do not feel like spending 1500 CAD for OINP :(

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
You're not being asked for a UK PCC. The word "multiple" in the police certificate placeholder is standard wording.
I am being asked. Initially, it said multiple. But today there were two fields clearly separated. One said pcc required, England. I uploaded the pcc i already had before this. Now it’s clearly demarcated. Pcc required, england

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am being asked. Initially, it said multiple. But today there were two fields clearly separated. One said pcc required, England. I uploaded the pcc i already had before this. Now it’s clearly demarcated. Pcc required, england
Did you choose England as the "country of study"?

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Glad to hear from you, @tarunkapoor ! Please send us more updates as you settle in. A Canadian friend of mine who has lived in a few parts of Ontario as well as Montreal likes Montreal the best and recommended it to me. Alas, my French sucks, but I would like to do a stint in Montreal after I become a Canadian citizen.

Make sure you get a good warm coat and a few warm layers of clothing. Thermal undergarments help a lot, as do gloves and mittens and some good boots that keep your feet warm and dry in the snow. Don't be afraid to wear 2 layers of socks as well.
Thank you so much my friend. Currently, I'm trying to find a condo which are really beautiful here unlike United Kingdom. As for my current apartment, it is a temporary arrangement until 31st March, hence searching for an apartment. Tax in Quebec is the highest which I feel is somewhat negative. Rest, I'm liking it so far. Sun is starting to shine so spare me 2 layers of socks and what not. Hopefully, it'll be even beautiful in Spring. :)

I've got to apply for RAMQ which is the Quebec's govt. health insurance. I'm gonna do it once I get a place to settle. French is definitely a plus here without a doubt which is why I miss London or wanted to go to Toronto in first place. But it ain't that bad as people are very helpful here and kind enough. :)

What's going on with your application? Have you got PPR yet?

Reactions: trumprefugee

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
CELPIP result came out 1 and half day after the test (did express rating) I had W8 S8 R9 L8 but now I have W7 S8 R10 L11 and from 426 I am at 434 and it is low....i requested for re-evaluation for writing if I get 8 I will be on 440! how likely is it?

Last edited:

AKHA

Feb 27, 2018
The UCI field in my profile is blank. Could you please tell where you are seeing the UCI number ?
Hi Hegdvin,

In Application summary, Applicant type (Primary, Dependent), Given name and family name & UCI number is mentioned.

BTB, what is your CRS?

AKHA

Feb 27, 2018
Hi I'm new on the forum. I have also received the UCI number today.
If you don't mind me asking, what is your CRS? It seems strange that only some got it updated.
Hi,
My CRS is 436 and got UCI number. What is your CRS?

Kollina

Dec 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

Hope you all having a good day..

The below is the result of OINP draw which took place on Feb. 26th, 2018:

Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities Notification of Interest

Number of invitations issued: 511
Date and time of portal search: February 26, 2018 at 2:00PM EST
CRS score range: 441-433
Date Express Entry profile submitted: January 1, 2018 to February 22, 2018

I'm currently standing at CRS score of 432 and submitted my profile during December 2017 to the Express Entry Pool. My question is, assuming that another draw takes place next week, and the score goes down to 432 (my current score), does the above draw result mean that I won't receive an NOI because I submitted my profile before Jan. 2018? Can anyone provide any sort of clarification in this matter/ Additionally, will I have better chances to get an NOI if I applied straightaway for PNP taking into consideration that my NOC is not in Ontario's priority list?

Really looking forward to hear your opinions and thank you all in advance.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone,

Hope you all having a good day..

The below is the result of OINP draw which took place on Feb. 26th, 2018:

Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities Notification of Interest

Number of invitations issued: 511
Date and time of portal search: February 26, 2018 at 2:00PM EST
CRS score range: 441-433
Date Express Entry profile submitted: January 1, 2018 to February 22, 2018

I'm currently standing at CRS score of 432 and submitted my profile during December 2017 to the Express Entry Pool. My question is, assuming that another draw takes place next week, and the score goes down to 432 (my current score), does the above draw result mean that I won't receive an NOI because I submitted my profile before Jan. 2018? Can anyone provide any sort of clarification in this matter/ Additionally, will I have better chances to get an NOI if I applied straightaway for PNP taking into consideration that my NOC is not in Ontario's priority list?

Really looking forward to hear your opinions and thank you all in advance.
IMO, please recreate your profile and you might get NOI from ON soon. It will take a while to get direct ITA at the phase its going. And yes, ON is picking profiles created only from Jan 2018. you will not get with your current profile creation date.