App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
Can anyone please advice on this , should the address in passport be the same where we stay ?
Certainly it doesn't need to be the same, you communication and present address could be different from passport address

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Guys about abnormalities on your Application, CIC made a huge system maintenance and I think they changed many things... after ITA people getting so confused about strange updates...
I guess they changed something about pre ITA stage as well...

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Just checked my profile after like two weeks and after today's website update and discovered I now have a UCI number. I don't know exactly when this happened.

Not inferring anything, just pointing out what I saw.

@441, no ITA yet.
hello can u tell us how is it numbered?

CANXXXXXX?

JayPei

Jul 2, 2017
Hi All,
As per the details for this year, the average number of application in the pool per day for different CRS band is given below:
601-1200 --> 17
451-600 --> 64
441-450 --> 81
431-440 --> 32
And also , an average of 697 ( per day) is entering into the pool for the band of 441 - 1200.
Hence if the draw is happening only biweekly and taking only 3000 , it is very difficult ( avg. 2955) to go below "441" cutoff.

okmateus

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys, After 4 attempts I finally got CLB 9 on IELTS. SLRW 8/8/8.5/7
Thus, my CRS jumped from 394 to 448 and I hope to get an ITA on the next round.
However, on March 19th is my birthday and I will drop to 443. Therefore, I would like to make sure that everything is ok with my EE profile.

On my Status I see this:

Your profile number E000XXXXXX
Profile Status: You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply.
Minimum entry criteria: You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Date you submitted your profile November 24, 2017 - Date you submitted your profile
Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met Help
Canadian Experience Class Not Met Help
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met Help
Overall Score 448

I believe all I have to do is wait until March 7th, right?
Cheers

Reactions: yeskayk

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys, After 4 attempts I finally got CLB 9 on IELTS. SLRW 8/8/8.5/7
Thus, my CRS jumped from 394 to 448 and I hope to get an ITA on the next round.
However, on March 19th is my birthday and I will drop to 443. Therefore, I would like to make sure that everything is ok with my EE profile.

On my Status I see this:

Your profile number E000XXXXXX
Profile Status: You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply.
Minimum entry criteria: You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Date you submitted your profile November 24, 2017 - Date you submitted your profile
Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met Help
Canadian Experience Class Not Met Help
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met Help
Overall Score 448

I believe all I have to do is wait until March 7th, right?
Cheers
Great, dont worry you should receive the ITA in next draw.

Reactions: okmateus

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Exactly, started with CAN0000xxxxx
I also checked my profile and I too have been assigned a UCI number starting with CAN000....

I guess they might have made some changes to the system which now gives UCI numbers to everyone in the pool. Not sure what this will help to achieve. I wish for the best, maybe we are next in line to be sent an ITA ;)

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I also checked my profile and I too have been assigned a UCI number starting with CAN000....

I guess they might have made some changes to the system which now gives UCI numbers to everyone in the pool. Not sure what this will help to achieve. I wish for the best, maybe we are next in line to be sent an ITA ;)
lol, Like I said, I am not inferring anything, just giving update.

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
What will be the next step after getting AOR and UCI number?

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone, it’s post ITA and I need help. No place to turn but here again. Anyone with first hand experience should pls advice.
So I got ITA on the 21st and have began uploading my documents. However, I can see two PCC requests on my checklist. I did my Masters degree online and only went to the UK for one week to attend graduation. The guidelines say PCCs are required for countries where one has stayed for more than 6 months. I stayed in the UK for only one week and it was for my graduation ceremony. I indicated part time in my application as well and only a one week stay in England in my travel history. So I am quite surprised it’s asking me for d UK PCC. Does anyone know d reason why I am being asked for this? Can I do an LOE along with my transcripts showing the program was done online in place of the PCC? Would be really bad to get rejected for incomplete PCC after all this back and forth.