+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

Gourav147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
In your case I think it is an option to apply for re evaluation (re-mark) in writing module because your other modules are high and you already got 7 before... it is expensive and long but doable...
Just my opinion....
Yes considering that,money is not an issue just want this drama to finish!

rajats13

Feb 20, 2018
UAE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
IELTS Request
01-02-2108
Well, I received W6.5 scores twice as well before finally getting a good score. If money is not an issue, I suggest you apply for re-evaluation and also register for next IELTS exam (or may be 2!). use your best score as and when you get the results.

Dear Friends,
Please tell me what to do.I had appeared for ielts on Jan 6th and after 52 days they published my result but got 6.5 in writing
my score are L-8.5,R-9,W-6.5,S-7.5 Overall-8.
In the first attempt my score in writing was 7: L-8.5,R-6.5,W-7,S-7.5,Overall-7.5
Tell me why should I not think this is intentional.
What to do guys!I have lost so much of emotional energy on this.

Nene Zim 17

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi Everyone! Just wanted some help i'm panicking here, I submitted my profile on Monday the 26th which is yesterday but it said "We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details." then it also said "
If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again." After 24hours it's still the same and I have tried to recheck what i submitted and everything is in order. What could be the issue? Or does it generally take longer than 24hours to get a score and be considered eligible?

Thanks in advance for those who will assist.

Gourav147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Well, I received W6.5 scores twice as well before finally getting a good score. If money is not an issue, I suggest you apply for re-evaluation and also register for next IELTS exam (or may be 2!). use your best score as and when you get the results.
Thanks. Will do both.
These guys are testing like hell,to much for a exam of this standard.Wasting lot of time.Today only I got the result and feeling like just came home from hospital!

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just checked my profile after like two weeks and after today's website update and discovered I now have a UCI number. I don't know exactly when this happened.

Not inferring anything, just pointing out what I saw.

@441, no ITA yet.

Last edited:

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Just checked my profile after like two weeks and after today's website update and discovered I now have a UCI number. I don't know exactly when this happened.

Not inferring anything, just pointing out what I saw.

@441, no ITA yet.
Just got NOI, the confusion I was dodging is here. Who asked me to recreate my profile? Accept now, early April or never.. Sitting at 437!

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
In Ontario French speaking skilled worker category, must an applicant have a CRS of 400 and above to receive NOI?

Last edited:

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just got NOI, the confusion I was dodging is here. Who asked me to recreate my profile? Accept now, early April or never.. Sitting at 437!
By my own and many other's analysis, the draw of April 4th is very key, given that there will be no IELTS result before the draw. If the draw on that day doesn't get to 437, then you can make your final call. My projection is 441/440 on March 7th and 440/439 on March 21st.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
By my own and many other's analysis, the draw of April 4th is very key, given that there will be no IELTS result before the draw. If the draw on that day doesn't get to 437, then you can make your final call. My projection is 441/440 on March 7th and 440/439 on March 21st.
Thanks.. Gathering documents now on.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Got NOI and ready to submit. But planning to try couple of draws. In the past people said OINP stream closed and couldn't submit even they are within 45 days. is that the case or we are for sure have 45 days to submit.
Most people that were issued NOI are indecisive on whether or not to go for OINP. So I am sure OINP do not have enough application yet to close the stream. So many people are in the same boat as you, waiting to see if the score would come down before going that route. IMO, you still have some time to make up your mind.

Reactions: everydaydealer

ShahidWS

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Pls give me advice..

I have been deciding almost for 1 month if I should recreate my profile to get NOI fron Ontario or stay still keeping my creation date intact(which was december 30 2017)
I'm the type of person who wants to make everything sure as ealiest as I can..The same goes in this journey to hunt the PR. But the thing is I am not sure if I would be able to get NOI as soon as I recreate my profile..
Moreover, I think CRS thresholds would go down to my point while I am applying for Ontario...

My NOC: 0116
CRS: 435

Do you have any suggestion?
If you were me, how would you do?
The announcement about their preferred NOIs last year makes my anxiety soar even more as mine is nothing to do with them.
Hi,
I am in the exact dilemma. I too created my profile on 30th Dec with CRS 435.
Not sure if i should recreate my profile to have a chance at getting NOI. The only issue is that it could come back to bite me later due to the cut off rule ,if the CRS ever drops to 435.
I'm thinking of waiting for a couple of more draws before making any decision.

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi Guys,
I will be relocating with in the state in some time and i will not stay in the address mentioned in my passport which i have given in my EE profile.
Post relocation should i change the address in my passport which means i will have to get a new passport here or change of address should not matter for my EE .Kindly throw some light .
TIA
Can anyone please advice on this , should the address in passport be the same where we stay ?