+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 85th Draw

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
You don't need to submit any proof of residence. You just have to provide details. Make sure the details match up with your employment records and stamps on your passport if you have visited other countries. Mis-match there would cause doubts. As long as all details you provide match with each other you are good. They don't ask for any Residence proof.
wow, your file moved ahead real fast. In the US?

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Are you already in Ontario? If not, when do you plan to land? We have yet to get our passports back but medical expiry is 02-June, so planning to land on the last week of May.
Not yet in ontario, planning to land in August so that kids can finish their school year, We have till September 3rd. Still looking at the best neighbourhood to live with kids in GTA or Toronto. We have Oakville, burlington and toronto in mind

Wow, 2nd June? That is too close, just start getting bags ready. They might extend your landing date. Our medicals will expire in August 26th but they gave us additional one week September 3rd.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Not yet in ontario, planning to land in August so that kids can finish their school year, We have till September 3rd. Still looking at the best neighbourhood to live with kids in GTA or Toronto. We have Oakville, burlington and toronto in mind

Wow, 2nd June? That is too close, just start getting bags ready. They might extend your landing date. Our medicals will expire in August 26th but they gave us additional one week September 3rd.
I already emailed both SGVO and NDVO (for spouse) if they could expedite the passport stamping. We have not booked our flights yet :( Hopefully they will extend our landing date too.

We are also looking at GTA or Mississauga, so see you there :)

Nc31

May 10, 2017
I already emailed both SGVO and NDVO (for spouse) if they could expedite the passport stamping. We have not booked our flights yet :( Hopefully they will extend our landing date too.

We are also looking at GTA or Mississauga, so see you there :)
It can really be stressful, but don't worry they will consider your hubby's medicals and extend the landing date:). You guys will get the passports before next week. Just relax:D

Reactions: iamxty

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
wow, your file moved ahead real fast. In the US?
Yes. I am in US. Most of the part where you see it moved fast from my end was because I had all my documents ready before the ITA for a previous ITA I got but had to decline. Rest part on their end would take similar time if applicants circumstances are straight forward I believe.

Reactions: zagcollins

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes. I am in US. Most of the part where you see it moved fast from my end was because I had all my documents ready before the ITA for a previous ITA I got but had to decline. Rest part on their end would take similar time if applicants circumstances are straight forward I believe.
good stuff although I have read (on this forum of course) that IRCC are processing the PR applications of H1B holders much faster.

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Here in New York we are expecting our third snowstorm in 3 weeks Wednesday, and it's the worst kind, where the temperature is around freezing point, which makes the snow wet and slushy or icy, combined with strong winds. When there is precipitation, I want it either to be 3+ degree above 0 or more than 3 below 0. If it's more than 3 below 0, the snow stays dry. However, most other days for the past month have been much nicer, with temperatures warm enough to melt the snow within a few days, although the winds have often been really annoying.

Quebec immigration is all paper based? Wow that sounds bad. How long does the process normally take? 1-2 years?

I certainly will visit Montreal. You should visit Toronto later this year as well. :)
I feel you. It was snowing here last week but not anymore. We are blessed with sun these days but the temperature was 15 below zero until yesterday which wasn't enough to melt the snow. Today was fairly better with temperature rising to 3 below zero and we are anticipating it to rise further by the end of this week.

Yeah, immigration here is paper based. First step is to apply for CSQ which can easily take up to 6-8 months. Second step is paper based federal application which should take at least 12-13 months. So yeah, not to raise your hopes high, it is safe to assume 2 years. :(

Reactions: trumprefugee

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Can one decline one ITA and still get new one?
Is it also possible if instead of declining it is rejected by Cic...can one make it again on her or his name or later spouse as primary

Dexter Sharon

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks a lot. Actually, it's an immigration consultant handling my file. He seems quite slow, got my ITA last yr December, submitted my file this month and observed some mistakes after submission. Told him to withdraw, he said he did but hasn't got any withdrawal notification. Thanks, will holla at him.
Hell there, just to post this email I got from the immigration consultant handling my file as per the withdrawal procedures.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

To submit a withdrawal request, you must send a signed withdrawal letter to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, or fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website. Your letter/email must include the following information:

• Your name,
  • Your date of birth,
  • Your address,
  • The date you sent your application,
  • Your client ID/UCI (if you have one),
  • The type of application (e.g., caregiver),
  • The reason for the withdrawal, and
  • A copy of the e-Payment receipt or a copy of both sides of the payment receipt form (IMM 5401).
If applicable, you have to write Withdrawal of Application on the envelope and send it to the CIO in Sydney. For their contact information, please visit our website.

The office will review your letter and let you know if your request to withdraw has been accepted. Please note that a withdrawal request will only be considered if permanent residence status has not yet been given.

The amount of the refund, if approved, will depend on the processing stage of your application:

• If the processing of your application has not started, you will be refunded the total amount.
  • If the processing of your application has started, only the RPRF will be refunded.
If your withdrawal request is accepted, a refund should be issued within 16 weeks. If applicable, it will be given to the person identified as the payer. If it should be given to someone else, you have to give the name and address of that person in your request.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I would hold on for some more time as I feel there is possibility of score coming down to that. Only thing to consider is that your life events are not going to bring down your score further before ITA like change in age. BTW what are your IELTS scores? If there are the best they could be then you can't do anything about them, but if they have a scope to improve, definitely try getting it improved.
Well got 8888. Not planning to give IELTS anytime soon.... max i can get is 440. current score is 438.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Maybe but IRCC always is unpredictable...But something changed for sure....Or there would have been more ITAs ...Will have to wait till April if this continues till may 1st draw then forget 430 also...
It looks like they would wait till the 2nd half of the year before increasing the invites so by that time the pool at score 420-440 would be pretty much crowded and they would not need to decrease the cut off till 413 like they did last time.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
By the way I think there will be draw on 21 at least there are high chances...What is your take on this...
There is chance but still less chance.