+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Your spouse is not your sibling.
Your friends are not your siblings.
yes i know sibling is brother or sister, but how many points we can get from them? if we have a friend and a sibling, will we get points for both or only the highest point?

DanaJ

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Hi,
After you've submitted your EE profile, how does one get an NOI? I mean did you submit any other documents expressing interest in Ontario Province? Or do they just send a NOI based on your NOC and CRS score
I hope im making sense, im relatively new here and i've read many posts where people have said they received an NOI
Hello,
They just sent us the NOI. They conduct a search in the EE and look for applicants with specific requirements.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi All,

Can someone from India help me with WES query.

Apparently, they are not issuing Canadian masters equivalent to PGPM courses in India for ECA. I have a PGPM from IBS, BENGALURU and an MBA from ICFAI University, DEHRADUN.

Has anyone from ICFAI DEHRADUN or IBS received masters equivalent? ICFAI DEHRADUN is UGC recognized for MBA degree.

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
How long is it supposed to take?
Max 24 hours. I got the ITA later in the evening and Applied today (02-8-2017) and got AOR as well.

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hi All,

Apparently, they are not issuing Canadian masters equivalent to PGPM courses in India for ECA. I have a PGPM from IBS, BENGALURU and an MBA from ICFAI University, DEHRADUN.

Has anyone from ICFAI DEHRADUN or IBS received masters equivalent? ICFAI DEHRADUN is UGC recognized for MBA degree.
Hi,

I have done my masters in IBS BANGALORE and received Masters from WES....

Shouldn't be a problem I guess

Reactions: milindpm

vivek1577

Feb 9, 2018
Hi All,

My wife has done MBA from ICFAI Dehradun and she received a masters equivalency from WES.

Reactions: milindpm

Bhavi17

Feb 6, 2018
I
The problem is they want a record of the funds dating back to 6 months time. You don't have to have had that X $ throughout that 6 months, but suddenly creating an account or injecting 100K (property price) here will be weird.

Then again, you could write an LOE!
Will be applying for PNP now .and I plan to keep the sale proceeds with me till I get through the process and hopefully use the same funds to enter canada.still will I need funds dating back 6 months time?

Bhavi17

Feb 6, 2018
It
Let's say they need 10K for your proof of funds. This does not mean you have to have had this 10K dating back from August, because as salaried people our savings generally increase as time goes by. So your August savings could have been 2500K, and so long as by the time your statement comes out they show 10K, you are fine.

However, a sudden influx of 100K (if your property sells that much, for example) in your account could look suspicious. Even more so if you created a new account this February just to save that 100K.

CMIIW.
The account is almost 7 years old and I use it for other transactions too .
I am selling a very small commercial cum residential unit in a far away rural area and the sale proceeds would amount to around 25k dollars only
Also can you help me with the registration or notarized thing?

Bhavi17

Feb 6, 2018
Ok thanks for helping me out .I would include the sale agreement and LOE to give a detailed understanding about the funds to them.