Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
Have you seen a difference in CIC Calculated score and what the EE profile shows? I see 442 on EE Profile but the calculator showed 441. I'm pretty sure I didn't make any mistake while creating the profile. Don't want to screw things up.

Reactions: Hassan.Fahm

hemangshah

Dec 20, 2017
Have you seen a difference in CIC Calculated score and what the EE profile shows? I see 442 on EE Profile but the calculator showed 441. I'm pretty sure I didn't make any mistake while creating the profile. Don't want to screw things up.
Check the IELTS scores of you or your spouse for any changes in sequence... Generally No difference is seen..

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
case study(hypothetical) : Mr x is in a pool with crs 434, Mr y is in the pool with crs 437, Mr z is in the pool with crs 442, Mr B is in the pool with 425 ..oinp sends noi to all 4 of them. Mr z neither accepts or rejects the noi... He has hopes for the crs to come down to his level in a few federal draws.... Mr y is in the dilemma what to do so he decides to wait out the 45 days validity period of noi and then decide... Mr x and Mr B immediately grabs the noi and make their application after paying 1500cad...now oinp takes more than 3 months for processing.. In the mean time the crs in federal draw drops to 434 and Mr x gets a direct Ita... Now Mr x is again in the dilemma what to do.. So he thinks to hell with pnp il go with direct ita since till then his pnp file is moving with a snails pace (since getting a noi, making an application and paying 1500cad do not always gaurantee pnp nominations) and he starts with his direct ita application which seems more easier and less time consuming then pnp... So now oinp has got 1500cad and one more used noi to reuse.... As for Mr b, before crs touches to 425 he gets his pnp nominations which he accepts and proceeds further in a normal course... So if we assume that there r 50 numbers of Mr x in the pool with his kind of situation then oinp will have 1500*50 cad in their kitty plus 50 nois to resuse.... Smart very smart what say...
See, if OINP guys really want to fill up the allocated quota in 1 month, they would send the Notification to people within 400-430 maybe and they will receive all response within 10-15 days. But won't that be unfair to people who have a higher score and wouldn't receive an OINP because they had a higher score. Or, they could just start sending invites to 445-440 in one shot but they would risk a high traffic on applications from people having lesser scores and they probably want to limit the traffic. So, I think they are following a good strategy by at least sending an invite to people with higher scores, if they want to accept they will, if not OINP will keep on sending invites to people with lower scores. Just like mr. X who will reject OINP and choose direct ITA, any unused invite will eventually be passed on to people with lower scores.

For someone Like me, I hate to see it that they are litterally wasting time sending invites to folks with 440+ score. But, this was probably a decision made not with an intention to make more money, but to manage the intake.

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Got NOI from Ontario yesterday night IST....NOC 2283...CRS 435...profile created on Jan 13th 2018..!!
Anybody in the same boat (CRS score +-2 or 3 from mine who got the NOI)?? What you guys say about it. I feel with the rest of the year still open...score will fall for at least once below 440 where we have a chance to get direct ITA. Moreover, it's a painful process of over 6-7 months excluding NOI process.
But, senior members please suggest..!!
Under which stream you
recieved NOI

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Got NOI from Ontario yesterday night IST....NOC 2283...CRS 435...profile created on Jan 13th 2018..!!
Anybody in the same boat (CRS score +-2 or 3 from mine who got the NOI)?? What you guys say about it. I feel with the rest of the year still open...score will fall for at least once below 440 where we have a chance to get direct ITA. Moreover, it's a painful process of over 6-7 months excluding NOI process.
I have the same Score and NOC as you. Only difference is that I submitted my profile on November 4th 2017. Do you think I should withdraw my profile and make a new one to get NOI? Seniors please comment.

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
This is strange. As I understand it according to their last draw they already gave away 380 invitations on Jan 26th. How come you receive it so late? Could you please verify the date you received the NOI and let us know the exact date you received it.?

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
case study(hypothetical) : Mr x is in a pool with crs 434, Mr y is in the pool with crs 437, Mr z is in the pool with crs 442, Mr B is in the pool with 425 ..oinp sends noi to all 4 of them. Mr z neither accepts or rejects the noi... He has hopes for the crs to come down to his level in a few federal draws.... Mr y is in the dilemma what to do so he decides to wait out the 45 days validity period of noi and then decide... Mr x and Mr B immediately grabs the noi and make their application after paying 1500cad...now oinp takes more than 3 months for processing.. In the mean time the crs in federal draw drops to 434 and Mr x gets a direct Ita... Now Mr x is again in the dilemma what to do.. So he thinks to hell with pnp il go with direct ita since till then his pnp file is moving with a snails pace (since getting a noi, making an application and paying 1500cad do not always gaurantee pnp nominations) and he starts with his direct ita application which seems more easier and less time consuming then pnp... So now oinp has got 1500cad and one more used noi to reuse.... As for Mr b, before crs touches to 425 he gets his pnp nominations which he accepts and proceeds further in a normal course... So if we assume that there r 50 numbers of Mr x in the pool with his kind of situation then oinp will have 1500*50 cad in their kitty plus 50 nois to resuse.... Smart very smart what say...
And what is the fun of copying from fb and posting here?
Or is it opposite, same post 3 hours ago on fb?
What u r missing is the fact that all the agencies are working under Canadian govt and they have to abide the rules of CANADA. Any body cannot decide on their own about intake.
It’s all very synchronised and taken care of.
Hope all goes well with all of us.
God bless us all

Reactions: sweetsalt

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
I have the same Score and NOC as you. Only difference is that I submitted my profile on November 4th 2017. Do you think I should withdraw my profile and make a new one to get NOI? Seniors please comment.
Why do you think you shouldn't? Unless you expect an invite exactly at 435 and unfortunately your ranks falls out, which is rarest possibility. But, given the point that Ontario has invited folks at 433, your score can be taken granted safe for another round. I would wait for couple of more draws to recreate my profile. But's that would be me. You need to decide for yourself.