+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
My wife gave IELTS again and our score is increasing by 3 points. We have not recieved the official letter but we can see the provisional score and trs number online. We asked the lawyer to update the score but he says that we have to wait for hard copy. The hard copy may take few days and we may miss the draw this wed. Is the lawyer right in doing so? Please advise
doesn't make sense, you get 90 days to submit docs, you will get jard copy in 10 days or so

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Friends, anyone here applied for Manitoba and SINP??

HopeT

Oct 18, 2017
If the information you received online has all the details to complete on EE that can be used until you receive the hard copy. The lawyer doesn’t need to wait. That happen to me too my lawyer updated my information I gave her but still required a hard copy.

My wife gave IELTS again and our score is increasing by 3 points. We have not recieved the official letter but we can see the provisional score and trs number online. We asked the lawyer to update the score but he says that we have to wait for hard copy. The hard copy may take few days and we may miss the draw this wed. Is the lawyer right in doing so? Please advise

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
As per my understanding you don't need hard copy to enter details in EE profile. All you need is test date, result received date, trf number. Here, test received date can be changed later even after receiving ITA. Your lawyer must be playing safe from his point going as per his rules.
Seriously, I don't understand why people go with agents and lawyers even in this information age, where information is in hands.

Reactions: cammy9178

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
EE PNP advantages:
1. You have right of one stupid mistake. (if your federal application is cancelled because of the missing document you can still use PNP that is valid 6 months and get next ITA)
2. No insecurity for the first ITA (this one is obvious)

Disadvantages:
1. it takes longer (because it takes some time to get PNP itself)
2. It takes slighlty longer on the Federal level when compared to CEC
3. You have to start in the province that has nominated you. (that means landing formalities or first arrival, also it can be through other province if there is no good way for direct arrival).
4. You might be ready to justify leaving that province (also there was not yet case where one would get into serious problem because of that).
5. It is more expensive (as most provinces do charge fee for the PNP application).

Myths:
1. It takes much longer when compared to other types of EE (this a complete myth, the only delay is when waiting for the provincial confirmation, everything else is the same and individual).
2. you must arrive immediately (no you have same rights as any other PR)
3. You must stay in the province for x years or until citizenship (no you have same rights as any other PR).
4. PNP is very expensive (the only difference is the application fee, which when compared to the monthly costs of living in Canada are not high. Almost all other documents required are also required on the federal stage or will be needed in Canada later on).
5. Once I apply I am bound to that province (no you can withdraw you application at any time or even decline PNP nomination)
Hello,Is the NOI valid for 6 months or 45 days ?

ashu_ariez

Mar 22, 2017
Hi all, I have crs 436 and will be losing 5 points in march for age...so query here is if in case I get nomination before march, will I be eligible to utilise my ITA....thank you all for knowledge sharing.

Last edited:

Gman2018

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi all, I have crs 436 and will be losing 5 points in march for age...so query here is if in case I get nomination before march, will I be eligible to utilise my ITA....thank you all for knowledge sharing.
Which nomination? If it's NOI or EOI, nothing changes till you receive your PNP or ITA, whichever comes first.

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello guys ,I created my profile on Jan 17th 2018 and received a NOI from Ontario on Jan 26th 2018.I am a bachelors currently at CRS 435.I am presently doing a distance diploma in management from IGNOU Delhi and my course completion will be around the time May 2018.

My question is,
Should I go for PNP as the scores are not coming close anywhere near 435 ?

Is the IGNOU Diploma in Management recognized by the WES ? if it does , that would boost my score to 468.But I might have to wait up to April-May.

Which would be a viable decision in my case ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Anitbiotic

Nov 28, 2017
Hello guys ,I created my profile on Jan 17th 2018 and received a NOI from Ontario on Jan 26th 2018.I am a bachelors currently at CRS 435.I am presently doing a distance diploma in management from IGNOU Delhi and my course completion will be around the time May 2018.

My question is,
Should I go for PNP as the scores are not coming close anywhere near 435 ?

Is the IGNOU Diploma in Management recognized by the WES ? if it does , that would boost my score to 468.But I might have to wait up to April-May.

Which would be a viable decision in my case ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
If i were you, I would accept the NOI from OINP.