+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

gutts79

Aug 6, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have CRS 429 and I refreshed my profile on January 27th, as suggested by most of the people here for OINP. Do you have any opinions regarding my chances for the next NOI?

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hey are you sure about this?

Am sitting at 435 with ielts expiring in end of March. All my documents are ready but everything if I am optimistic I donot expect to get AOR by end of March.

What happens if one gets ITA and by that time AOR comes the IELTS had expired?
Yes, IELTS has to be still valid until the day you receive AOR....

If it is not your application loses its eligibility.. :(

I hope with your CRS you can have ITA before March’s end...

All the best

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
What could be the announcement from OINP about?:confused:
:pIt might be reopening the master stream, last time they did this kind of "important announcement" was about opening master stream.

October 11, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This is to inform you about an important OINP update to be announced on www.ontarioimmigration.ca this Thursday, October 12, 2017.

Then:

October 12, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: International Students - Masters and PhD Graduate Streams now accepting applications

The OINP is now accepting applications for the International Students - Masters Graduate Stream and International Students - PhD Graduate Stream.

Nreet

Jan 24, 2018
Hello,
just need suggestion -
I created my profile on Jan9th 2018, with CRS score 434. Got ONIP NOI on 26th Jan.
Do I really need to go for IELTs again to improve the score or accept ONIP ?
How much time I have to accept ONIP- is it 14 days or 45 days?
Which noc?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:pIt might be reopening the master stream, last time they did this kind of "important announcement" was about opening master stream.

October 11, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This is to inform you about an important OINP update to be announced on www.ontarioimmigration.ca this Thursday, October 12, 2017.

Then:

October 12, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: International Students - Masters and PhD Graduate Streams now accepting applications

The OINP is now accepting applications for the International Students - Masters Graduate Stream and International Students - PhD Graduate Stream.
Master and PHD were opened like 1 1/2 weeks ago. (the statement, that streams are now opened.). If anything they will rather close them after batch of intake and reopen few months later.

Kamilamin

Oct 3, 2017
Master and PHD were opened like 1 1/2 weeks ago. (the statement, that streams are now opened.). If anything they will rather close them after batch of intake and reopen few months later.
I didn’t hear about that when that happened exactly????

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Hello,
just need suggestion -
I created my profile on Jan9th 2018, with CRS score 434. Got ONIP NOI on 26th Jan.
Do I really need to go for IELTs again to improve the score or accept ONIP ?
How much time I have to accept ONIP- is it 14 days or 45 days?
Congratulations! What is you NOC?

bspn223

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Hello experts!

I’m married and would like to create an express entry profile. I had checked my CRS score online and observed that I score more if my spouse isn’t accompanying me, this makes me tend to apply without accompanying my spouse. However, I was told that there CIC might raise some queries on why didn’t I want to choose my spouse to accompany me while creating the profile.

My question is, being married, does it really matter to CIC if choose my spouse to accompany me or not? Also would there be any issues post ITA if I take this route?

Please suggest !!

Regards,
S

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Finger crossed lol waiting at 429
Wish you all the best,
if you get NOI I suggest you take consideration to apply PNP ... it is not that I don’t believe you can get direct ITA with CRS 429 but waiting period can be challenging.. 429 CRS is good..

For sure it is all personal choices at the end...

Reactions: Kamilamin

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello experts!

I’m married and would like to create an express entry profile. I had checked my CRS score online and observed that I score more if my spouse isn’t accompanying me, this makes me tend to apply without accompanying my spouse. However, I was told that there CIC might raise some queries on why didn’t I want to choose my spouse to accompany me while creating the profile.

My question is, being married, does it really matter to CIC if choose my spouse to accompany me or not? Also would there be any issues post ITA if I take this route?

Please suggest !!

Regards,
S
What is your CRS with and without your wife?

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hello experts!

Please suggest !!

Regards,
S
I'm in exactly the same situation. My CRS score with spouse not accompanying me would be 445, with her is 427.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello experts!

Please suggest !!

Regards,
S
There is no issue but be aware that if you wish for your spouse to become a PR the sponsorship process can take up to 12 months.

Also, you should stop talking to whoever said "CIC might raise some queries on why didn’t I want to choose my spouse to accompany me while creating the profile."