+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

Talk2jt

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
At 427, I hope to get NOI from OINP within the next 2 weeks. I lose 5 points at the end of February. I'm just gonna go ahead and pay the $1500 if I get it. It's funny how things change, last year October when I joined the pool, I was so sure I would have gotten my ITA before middle of January this year, all of a sudden everything has changed. The only thing that makes me smile regarding Canada are the people in this forum. The fact that we can all come together and encourage each other is beautiful. HOPE is what has kept a lot of us going even when the road seems unsure.

Kal2018

Jan 29, 2018
Hello,
just need suggestion -
I created my profile on Jan9th 2018, with CRS score 434. Got ONIP NOI on 26th Jan.
Do I really need to go for IELTs again to improve the score or accept ONIP ?
How much time I have to accept ONIP- is it 14 days or 45 days?

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello,
just need suggestion -
I created my profile on Jan9th 2018, with CRS score 434. Got ONIP NOI on 26th Jan.
Do I really need to go for IELTs again to improve the score or accept ONIP ?
How much time I have to accept ONIP- is it 14 days or 45 days?
45 days to accept the NOI and once you accept, you have another 14 days to submit all your docs.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. I think only the Canadian work exp other than your existing work experience can get some additional points.
Nope.

You can get max. 100 points in transferability.

People with international work experience are getting it, by having high language skills (CBL9 in all 4 skills), 3 years of foreign work experience and 2 university diplomas or Master or PHD.

Canadian experience can bring you bonus points on the top of that. But it cannot bring you more than 100 points for transferability.

So if somebody does not have that high education degree for example (only 1 Bachelor), having Canadian work experience on the top of foreign work experience can fill in the missing points.

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Seeing the trend, the competition is only getting stiffer with more folks joining the bandwagon at a higher CRS score. Sometimes wonder if Canada can absorb so many skilled people in one bunch with reasonable jobs! Nevertheless, wish few of us can scrape through if there is a draw this Wednesday. Fingers crossed at 441

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Nope.

You can get max. 100 points in transferability.

People with international work experience are getting it, by having high language skills (CBL9 in all 4 skills), 3 years of foreign work experience and 2 university diplomas or Master or PHD.

Canadian experience can bring you bonus points on the top of that. But it cannot bring you more than 100 points for transferability.

So if somebody does not have that high education degree for example (only 1 Bachelor), having Canadian work experience on the top of foreign work experience can fill in the missing points.
Bro - just observed that your NOC is 1225. This is one of my NOCs too. How is the job market for this NOC. Keen to discuss more in detail if you are okay.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
At 427, I hope to get NOI from OINP within the next 2 weeks. I lose 5 points at the end of February. I'm just gonna go ahead and pay the $1500 if I get it. It's funny how things change, last year October when I joined the pool, I was so sure I would have gotten my ITA before middle of January this year, all of a sudden everything has changed. The only thing that makes me smile regarding Canada are the people in this forum. The fact that we can all come together and encourage each other is beautiful. HOPE is what has kept a lot of us going even when the road seems unsure.
Yea, this forum has a way of helping one keep faith and not to loose hope.