Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is that the same with your IELTS score too? I am sitting at 443 with my IELTS expiring in March. If I receive the ITA in March, then my IELTS will have expired when I submit my documents. Will they accept the IELTS score which has already expired but which was valid when the Express Entry profile was created?
at 443, you will get ITA on February 7. Relax.

Reactions: Supernova and JJ_87

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is that the same with your IELTS score too? I am sitting at 443 with my IELTS expiring in March. If I receive the ITA in March, then my IELTS will have expired when I submit my documents. Will they accept the IELTS score which has already expired but which was valid when the Express Entry profile was created?
Attention, when it comes to your IELTS it has to be still valid until the day you receive AOR (which is within 24 hours after sending your application). So up to you to estimate how long do you need for other documents should you receive ITA next draw.

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Can people log in to their account? When I logged in, after the initial page it said
You are not signed in
Error 403

Tried different browsers

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Attention, when it comes to your IELTS it has to be still valid until the day you receive AOR (which is within 24 hours after sending your application). So up to you to estimate how long do you need for other documents should you receive ITA next draw.
Hey are you sure about this?

Am sitting at 435 with ielts expiring in end of March. All my documents are ready but everything if I am optimistic I donot expect to get AOR by end of March.

What happens if one gets ITA and by that time AOR comes the IELTS had expired?

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Here is what you need to do, get document ready to submit as soon as you receive ITA, if a draw happens 31st or 7th, ITA by my own projection is almost a guarantee for 443.
Talking about documents, does anyone know the validity Of PCC from India?

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi All,

Quick question. Would it be advisable to reduce the funds I stated on my EE profile. I am on the ITA form page and due to current exchange I want to reduce my funds but still within what my limit should be..

What do you think?I believe corrections can still be made at this stage right?

Supernova

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
My scores expire early March. So in all likelihood I will have to retake the IELTS again. :(

What if I am unable to replicate scores of each band of the the previous IELTS test (which I have reported in the EE profile?) Would that be grounds for cancellation of the application?

I have maxed out my IELTS test scores and need to do it again, which will be quite a challange.

Supernova

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Here is what you need to do, get document ready to submit as soon as you receive ITA, if a draw happens 31st or 7th, ITA by my own projection is almost a guarantee for 443.
That will be a real scramble. I dunno if I can arrange everything in a month given I am not even in my country right now. But I can try. I dont want to miss out on this once in a lifetime chance of being a permanent resident of the beautiful land of Canada.

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My scores expire early March. So in all likelihood I will have to retake the IELTS again. :(

What if I am unable to replicate scores of each band of the the previous IELTS test (which I have reported in the EE profile?) Would that be grounds for cancellation of the application?

I have maxed out my IELTS test scores and need to do it again, which will be quite a challange.
Get your document ready, medicals if possible, you can submit 2 days even hours after ITA.

Reactions: Supernova

Ginni Sidhu

Jan 6, 2018
After sitting anxiously on 441 for over 2 months and running out of time, I just added my non-Candian work experience to my profile, which boosted my points to 491. I am so relieved. Best of luck in the next draw everyone :)
Hii, that means work experience from any foreign country like US can boost your points