TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Quick question for the experts. I've got two UCI numbers: one from a few years back when I applied for a two year visa (IEC), and a new one that I didn't notice until I just withdraw my EE profile today (to create a new one for an NOI). So, when the new application asks for my UCI, which one should I give them? Thanks.
Hmmmm, I would give the first one.

Regards

Reactions: Option Paralysis

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I received the NOI from Ontario and is planning to submit my file soon. Since there are some things I would like to clarify to Visa Officer regarding my reference letters (like my employer won't provide roles and responsibilities on the letter head, so taking it from a senior collegue) and regarding proof of funds, I am planning to submit a Letter of Explanation(LOE), but I have a few queries:

1. Which section should I upload the LOE, as I was planning to write both of my clarifications(regarding proof of funds and reference letters) on the same LOE?
2. Or should I make 2 different LOEs and upload it along with the respective sections, like Proof of Fund LOE in Proof of Fund Section andReference Letter LOE in Work History Section?
Not sure about the provincial nomination application but in the PR application both options work. There will actually be a section for the LOE.

Regards

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi,

I received the NOI from Ontario and is planning to submit my file soon. Since there are some things I would like to clarify to Visa Officer regarding my reference letters (like my employer won't provide roles and responsibilities on the letter head, so taking it from a senior collegue) and regarding proof of funds, I am planning to submit a Letter of Explanation(LOE), but I have a few queries:

1. Which section should I upload the LOE, as I was planning to write both of my clarifications(regarding proof of funds and reference letters) on the same LOE?
2. Or should I make 2 different LOEs and upload it along with the respective sections, like Proof of Fund LOE in Proof of Fund Section andReference Letter LOE in Work History Section?
I suggest you login to your OINP account so you will know where to upload the documents.

Yes, there is “Other” tab to upload multiple documents not captured in the application.

For your case, I’d go for #2, so that the officer will already see the LOE once he/she opens the document attached.

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
I think most likely the cut off will rich lower than 439 CRS in two months , I am hopeful about it..

But as much as I am hopeful, I prefer doing all the things (in this case), improve CRS in any ways you can is a safer way to get ITA.

At the end it is a personal choice.

All the best
Thanks for the advise.. Yes will try to improve it..

ABROADDREAMER

Jan 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHENNAI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
Seniors,

Need Help!

Can you kindly advise to which are the provinces we can submit EOI (Expression of Interest) in order to get PNP for NOC 6235.

Reactions: Juliepopu

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
hi all,

i am new to the forum. sitting at 439 with fingers crossed.
in April i will loose 5 points related to age factor.
do we have chance of CRS going to 439?
what happens if i get ITA but not PR before my next birthday in April?
all help appreciated, thanks in advance.

cheers,
Sonny

Immigrant_77

Nov 21, 2017
Hi,

I am new to Forum and have a CRS of 438. Profile submitted 1st Dec 2017. Could you please advise I I should recreate my profile for OINP.

Thanks.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Are people below 410 forever going to stay there until they give up. With the draw sizes and the cut off, it’s looking very bleak.

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am new to Forum and have a CRS of 438. Profile submitted 1st Dec 2017. Could you please advise I I should recreate my profile for OINP.

Thanks.

You have 45 days to accept the provincial nomination.....i think you should wait till the very last moment and take a chance.....wait for the next couple of draws.....you never know when the score may drop......its really unpredictable....no point wasting 1500 CAD just coz of impatience....hand in there....me and my husband are also waiting at 441 and plan to wait till end of feb....

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
hi all,

i am new to the forum. sitting at 439 with fingers crossed.
in April i will loose 5 points related to age factor.
do we have chance of CRS going to 439?
what happens if i get ITA but not PR before my next birthday in April?
all help appreciated, thanks in advance.

cheers,
Sonny
The moment you get ITA, your age freezes. You no longer age, in the world of CIC.

Nreet

Jan 24, 2018
Hi..i have crs 430 and noc 2173..i created my express entry profile on 27dec 2017...should i recreate my profile now,so that its considered by ontario in case they drop the score to 430? Pls advice.