+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi,

I received the NOI from Ontario and is planning to submit my file soon. Since there are some things I would like to clarify to Visa Officer regarding my reference letters (like my employer won't provide roles and responsibilities on the letter head, so taking it from a senior collegue) and regarding proof of funds, I am planning to submit a Letter of Explanation(LOE), but I have a few queries:

1. Which section should I upload the LOE, as I was planning to write both of my clarifications(regarding proof of funds and reference letters) on the same LOE?
2. Or should I make 2 different LOEs and upload it along with the respective sections, like Proof of Fund LOE in Proof of Fund Section andReference Letter LOE in Work History Section?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hi,

I received the NOI from Ontario and is planning to submit my file soon. Since there are some things I would like to clarify to Visa Officer regarding my reference letters (like my employer won't provide roles and responsibilities on the letter head, so taking it from a senior collegue) and regarding proof of funds, I am planning to submit a Letter of Explanation(LOE), but I have a few queries:

1. Which section should I upload the LOE, as I was planning to write both of my clarifications(regarding proof of funds and reference letters) on the same LOE?
2. Or should I make 2 different LOEs and upload it along with the respective sections, like Proof of Fund LOE in Proof of Fund Section and Reference Letter LOE in Work History Section?
Could you please tell us what's your NOC and CRS?

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hi,

2. Or should I make 2 different LOEs and upload it along with the respective sections, like Proof of Fund LOE in Proof of Fund Section andReference Letter LOE in Work History Section?
It's better to write two different LOE and upload in the respective section. There's more clarity that way.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
If you are determined to go to Canada plz move forward with oinp because direct ita may take months.moreover a PnP is an assurance
With CRS 425-430+, Direct ITA will take 2-3 Months and Overall PR process 3-5 Months. And with PNP route, PR process will take 6-8 Months including Nomination time. For sure scores will go down maximum by Mid-2018. Best Wishes to all those who're waiting and those with 430+, you can wait for 1 month before submitting OINP application. Best Wishes. :)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
If you are determined to go to Canada plz move forward with oinp because direct ita may take months.moreover a PnP is an assurance
PNP will take at least 1-2 months for nomination & after getting ITA & on the CIC file processing stage it will take at least 5-7 months time. Even if we negate the benefits of availing $1500 additional amount, waiting for direct ITA seems more logical as both will take time but direct ITA will take lots of less hassles compared to OINP.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
With CRS 425-430+, Direct ITA will take 2-3 Months and Overall PR process 3-5 Months. And with PNP route, PR process will take 6-8 Months including Nomination time. For sure scores will go down maximum by Mid-2018. Best Wishes to all those who're waiting and those with 430+, you can wait for 1 month before submitting OINP application. Best Wishes. :)
Anyone at 435 indeed stands a chance to receive direct ITA in the near future and since OINP NOI does not have to be accepted immediately, it is adviseable to wait and see how the next few draws play out before making a decision. After all,one has about 45days to decide.
Frankly speaking, the OINP process is cumbersome, expensive and time wasting. I agree is an insurance but only attempt to go that route if direct ITA does not seem feasible.
And after going through all the process requirements from OINP( which I believe is even more intense than CIC process), you now go through the CIC process again. That is what is called "double trouble".

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys, I'm sitting at 442 and because I created my profile in September 2017, I haven't had any chance in getting NOI from Ontario.

Now, if I withdraw my current profile and create a new one, I might lose my chance in getting direct ITA due to tie-breaking rule and unpredictability of cut-off point in future draws. On the other hand, if I don't do it, I may never get NOI from Ontario.

I'm thinking about creating a new profile and keeping my old profile. Do you think I might face any problem in the future due to having 2 profiles in the pool? Do you know anyone who may have had two active profiles and received PR card?

Thx

Last edited:

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Anyone at 435 indeed stands a chance to receive direct ITA in the near future and since OINP NOI does not have to be accepted immediately, it is adviseable to wait and see how the next few draws play out before making a decision. After all,one has about 45days to decide.
Frankly speaking, the OINP process is cumbersome, expensive and time wasting. I agree is an insurance but only attempt to go that route if direct ITA does not seem feasible.
And after going through all the process requirements from OINP( which I believe is even more intense than CIC process), you now go through the CIC process again. That is what is called "double trouble".

Hi,

How long do you think one should wait for the cutoff to drop at 435 mark? Even if at the worst case scenario, when do you believe 435 people without even OINP noi's should receive ITA? CIC seems to be quite strict in giving ITAs this year & things can get intense with more applicants entering into the pool daily.