+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

Emnafrancks

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Really gutted not to have received NOI from Ontario at 434. Losing 5 points next week as it's my birthday. It shall definitely turn our well. My patience has really been tested.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Really gutted not to have received NOI from Ontario at 434. Losing 5 points next week as it's my birthday. It shall definitely turn our well. My patience has really been tested.
U could get it next week or the week after if they continue down the same approach . Hope for the best.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi guys,

Congrats to all those who got ITAs and PPRs this week. I finally got PPR. Thanks for all the love and support. Keep fighting for your dream, we will all make it one day.

This calls for a Friday/PPR dance. I know lots of my friends were waiting for this. lol

#staypositive
Congratulations! How long did the entire process take from the time you received the ITA?

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Hang on tight. People with 435 have received NOI. Just a matter of some time. You will get soon.
Don’t forget you are on ROH.

Reactions: iamxty

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Can anyone pls confirm , i have recreated my profile by withdrawing the old one and now i see two profiles in the table one with status withdrawn and one with status submitted.Is this correct ?? or should i not see the old one ??

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Can anyone pls confirm , i have recreated my profile by withdrawing the old one and now i see two profiles in the table one with status withdrawn and one with status submitted.Is this correct ?? or should i not see the old one ??
That’s correct.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys,

Congrats to all those who got ITAs and PPRs this week. I finally got PPR. Thanks for all the love and support. Keep fighting for your dream, we will all make it one day.

This calls for a Friday/PPR dance. I know lots of my friends were waiting for this. lol

#staypositive
Congratulations, after a long time saw your post, and missed the dance. Have a ball. The next phase of life starts for you. All the best.
Be in touch whenever you get time.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If there’s a chance to improve your score, always go for it. If you can get an IELTS date in February for your spouse, even better(considering she is prepared to take the test).
Though of giving it in first date of March as she wants to prepare. Will try to get her exam done before March, then I should be in a comfortable position in the pool.
Do you know how can I make my TRF number using the center ID and other things, this time they have delayed the results for Jan 6th Exam. Hoping for the best.