Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
I was able to get through IRCC via phone and they confirmed that if you have a valid Visitor's visa it will remain valid until either its expiration date or when you do Landing (whichever comes first).

However, she did said that the officers have the last call always. That is standard procedure.
To further sustain this, IRCC just replied to my tweet.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Apologies as I've asked this before, but since things have changed I think I should seek advice from you folks again. I'm going from 416 to 441 CRS in June, and I wanted to know if you folks reckon I should go for the OINP in the (unlikely) event that I get an NOI well before then. I already missed two opportunities to go for it last year, so I'm getting nervous, especially since the required scores may creep up as the year goes on. Thanks.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lot of got confirmed with this data:
1. Popularity surge of EE (49k active profiles last year June against 70k profiles from last week)
2. Decrease of ITA for LMIA both in % and in total nr. (so LMIA only helps if your core CRS is already decent; unless you are senior manager)
3. Amount of EE PNP - app. 28% (so the estimation for 1/3 for this year shall be correct)
4. App. 1/3 of all ITA went to people with Canadian education. Later on i would say even more.

Be also aware, that certain data were not present.
1. Starting CRS points were visible (at what points EE was created), but closing CRS were not presented (average improvement on EE profile between creation and ITA or expiration).
2. French speakers were only visible if they choose it as a first language. That is mainly the case either for native French speakers or for OINP French stream (which is very small). Bilinguals were not visible at all. And since English is rather natural choice for a foreign language, hence the higher success rate of French speaking candidates (many of them are bilinguals).
3. Gender statistics were presenting but the division between single and married / common law was missing (which would give a better idea of the family size.

It looks like EE is very popular and the competition is getting strong, so working on your CRS is the best you can do. Good luck

Reactions: Gman2018

walk_2_canada

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello fellow seekers,

I am in pool from July 2017.
I was having CRS of 430 when I started. As per the trends we had at that time, the score was really good. I have waited long to loose my first set of five points.

This post is not about 430 or 425, I want to know what is the feeling of trend in the community, if everything goes by, without much turbulence what are the ranges of CRS we this CIC is likely to hit by this year end. I know this question is vague and answers too would be. The one reason I am asking is I am only banking on Canada immigration as of now. If this does not look to be working out, I may have to look out for other options.

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
I got NOI from Ontario today. Was surprised as I wasn't even aware they were issuing.
My CRS is 437, but will lower to 432 by Feb 16. NOC 1121 and my profile created 11 Jan 2018.
Good for you, believe u were left out earlier, did u recreate ur profile

Ank1980

Oct 18, 2017
Hello All,
Got a message in my EE Profile today. Primarily an EOI from Ontario. My CRS is 437 and I am not sure if I should take the PNP route or wait for EE ITA.
For those who received EOI from Ontario in the last few days, did you get a formal letter or just a message in your CIC account. I was wondering if t a formal letter is issued by Ontario, cause all i can see right now is some expression of interest and instruction to contact Ontario directly.
Can anyone enlighten about the OINP process?

Regards
AJ

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hello All,
Got a message in my EE Profile today. Primarily an EOI from Ontario. My CRS is 437 and I am not sure if I should take the PNP route or wait for EE ITA.
For those who received EOI from Ontario in the last few days, did you get a formal letter or just a message in your CIC account. I was wondering if t a formal letter is issued by Ontario, cause all i can see right now is some expression of interest and instruction to contact Ontario directly.
Can anyone enlighten about the OINP process?

Regards
AJ
What's urs NOC?

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
@iamxty
Hi, could you please advise on my case before since I saw you got oinp and proceeded with it. Kindly clarify my below queries:

1. Is it true that post ITA process for people with nomination will take more time than direct ITA people?
2. Usually in how many months we can expect a nomination from Ontario?
3. In how many days you got your nomination certificate by post?
4. Is nomination certificate a document we should submit after nomination?

Kindly reply.
Thanks

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
@iamxty
Hi, could you please advise on my case before since I saw you got oinp and proceeded with it. Kindly clarify my below queries:

1. Is it true that post ITA process for people with nomination will take more time than direct ITA people?
2. Usually in how many months we can expect a nomination from Ontario?
3. In how many days you got your nomination certificate by post?
4. Is nomination certificate a document we should submit after nomination?

Kindly reply.
Thanks
1) This is the trend, PNP usually takes longer than FSW, but there were also cases processed in 3 months. So I guess it is a case-to-case basis too and also depends on the local VO processing your file.

2) I got my nomination in 23 days. That was before OINP closed the registration.
Last year, average was 1-2 months.

3) I got the certificate 2 days after nomination, I live in SG. Some got it in 1-2 weeks.

4) No, it is not mandatory but you will surely get an ADR for the certificate and Schedule 4, so better upload these documents upfront if you are a PNP candidate.

Don’t be deterred by the long processing time.
Good luck :)

Reactions: sundar17feb99

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Okay, thank you. :)
When did you apply for PR?
1) This is the trend, PNP usually takes longer than FSW, but there were also cases processed in 3 months. So I guess it is a case-to-case basis too and also depends on the local VO processing your file.
2) I got my nomination in 23 days. That was before OINP closed the registration.
3) I got the certificate 2 days after nomination, I live in SG
4) No, it is not mandatory but you will surely get an ADR for it and the Schedule 4, so better upload these documents upfront if you are a PNP candidate.

Don’t be deterred by the long processing time.
Good luck :)

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Okay, thank you. :)
When did you apply for PR?
My AOR is 7-Sep. No PPR yet since I added my spouse in Dec, and in IP2 since then. Eligibility already passed. :)

My case is also not straightforward. I got a phone interview for child custody, and also an ADR for Travel History, so I guess my BGC will take longer.

Last edited:

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
My AOR is 7-Sep. No PPR yet since I added my spouse in Dec, and in IP2 since then. Eligibility already passed. :)

My case is also not straightforward. I got a phone interview for child custody, and also an ADR for Travel History, so I guess my BGC will take longer.
Okay, hope you get your PR soon :)

Reactions: iamxty