+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hopefully ITA distribution will happen and the cut off draw go down under 440. As residing at 435, I have been feel ing insecure with the recent draws beyond 440.
Even though the government announced they will invite more and it seems I can get an invitation in a few draws, anxiety doesn't go away!

But I am sure we will definitely be invited sooner or later.
Best wishes

Reactions: oshin

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
yup, been happening quite a lot today. Lots of ITAs coming in I guess. Server isn't able to handle them :D
Thanks. Haven't submitted my profile since one work experience letter is pending (One employer has already combined my multiple roles in their letter. So, want to be sure).
Good luck to everyone.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks. Haven't submitted my profile since one work experience letter is pending (One employer has already combined my multiple roles in their letter. So, want to be sure).
Good luck to everyone.
you can submit your profile in case you meet the minimum criteria and add the work experience letter later. In case it is crucial to claiming points, then obviously wait.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I got the same error :/ Does it "go away" at some point, or should I contact the technical service like last time?
try after some time, it'll work alright. I am assuming, jokes aside, that too many people are trying to check if they have an ITA simultaneously. Must be a Black Friday sale like situation.

Reactions: broutilde

ruchit24

Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
@abhishek_89 You have been predicting the cut off very well since long.. Though I guess now you should start predicting whether there would be a draw or not.. As this is more volatile than the cut off.

Reactions: Akta28390

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Good luck to everyone.
You won't need experience letters when entering the pool. You need it when you apply for PR after getting ITA. You should go ahead and add yourself to the pool.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
You won't need experience letters when entering the pool. You need it when you apply for PR after getting ITA. You should go ahead and add yourself to pool if your score ranges around 440.
yup, he is right. My bad I explained it in a shitty manner.