Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Awww that's so nice of you. I haven't continued with my invitation yet. Will start tomorrow as my wifi is out at home. But at the mean time I'm working on collecting last remaining documents. I intend to apply on Friday. Let's see if I'll meet the deadline lol.
Good luck and I wish you a speedy PPR. :)

Reactions: KingKurly

JWahid

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Guys, this might not be the thread to ask this question. But I'm really panicking over it.

I opened my EE account in Jan,2018 and got NOI from ONIP on 24th Jan with CRS score 440 ( NOC 2171)
I have some 25% oof savings under my name in FD. The rest, my father will give me as a gift.

Since, the gift deed has not been done yet ( planning to get it done withhin next 1 week), do you think its too late to show that amount as my POF?
I have looked around the forum with not much luck. Moreover, the 6 month maturity period information is also there. Really don't want to pay a fortune to an immigration lawyer/ consultant with this issue

Thanks in advance for the help.

ctr

Jan 27, 2018
Hello all, I have started creating my EE profile and had a question about work experience. I was in a full time job from Jan 2009-Jan 2016 which I will use for points. From 2016 to present, I am self-employed and my income has been irregular. Can I just use my past job for points or do I have to list my present self employment also and provide documentation for it? Does IRCC ask for documentation for only the work experience we are claiming points for or all past/present experience? Thanks.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hello all, I have started creating my EE profile and had a question about work experience. I was in a full time job from Jan 2009-Jan 2016 which I will use for points. From 2016 to present, I am self-employed and my income has been irregular. Can I just use my past job for points or do I have to list my present self employment also and provide documentation for it? Does IRCC ask for documentation for only the work experience we are claiming points for or all past/present experience? Thanks.
In your EE profile, list only the work experience you are claiming points for. Post ITA when you are filling the application you will have a personal history section where you can enter past/present experience for which you are not claiming points and do not want to provide documentation

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I was wondering if you guys can please help me out. FSW. I have received job reference letter from my employer and it mention permanent employee, however it does not mention the number of hours worked. Can I submit the application without number of hours worked? I also have their mail, where they mentioned that they cannot write number of hours worked. Please help!

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
I was wondering if you guys can please help me out. FSW. I have received job reference letter from my employer and it mention permanent employee, however it does not mention the number of hours worked. Can I submit the application without number of hours worked? I also have their mail, where they mentioned that they cannot write number of hours worked. Please help!
Attach the reference and email and explain in an LoE. You should be fine. Alternatively, you can also send the initial offer letter which might have your standard working hours.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Attach the reference and email and explain in an LoE. You should be fine. Alternatively, you can also send the initial offer letter which might have your standard working hours.
Thanks for reply friend. I have checked and the hours worked is not written anywhere. What do you suggest for this?