Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

I filed my application on 22nd Jan and had a score of 450. As you all know the round that happened today listed lowest score at 444 and tie breaker at 17th January. I haven't received ITA email and neither my profile has any message stating that I have received an ITA. Want to understand if I would receive an ITA since my score is above 444 or does the date 17th January means that my profile wouldn't be eligible for this round as my date of creation is 22nd January.

To all those who have received the ITA congratulations! And those still waiting don't loose hope.

Thanks,
Varun
Ok.

Everybody that has score higher than the current draw will receive their ITAs. (check in the EE profile itself it will be as a message in the profile and the profile maybe not in your email).
It does not matter when the profile was created for them.

People who have the lowest acceptable score for the draw, will follow the new rule, where only people that have created their profile before the announced time will get ITA and everybody else will have to wait.

So in your case, you have right for ITA.

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi Folks,

I filed my application on 22nd Jan and had a score of 450. As you all know the round that happened today listed lowest score at 444 and tie breaker at 17th January. I haven't received ITA email and neither my profile has any message stating that I have received an ITA. Want to understand if I would receive an ITA since my score is above 444 or does the date 17th January means that my profile wouldn't be eligible for this round as my date of creation is 22nd January.

To all those who have received the ITA congratulations! And those still waiting don't loose hope.

Thanks,
Varun
Tie breaker rule is only for lowest crs score, since you are above 444, I think you would receive ITA email soon.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
When I logged into my profile, I can see the Permenent Residence application and it says I have 91 days to submit. I clicked on "Continue application" to see the application form, and I clicked on save and exit and here it says that I have "60 days including today" to submit this form. when I go to the main page it still shows I have 91 days to submit the application. Can anyone please help to explain what is the 60 days for? Appreciate very much if anyone can help share this information, thank you!

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
A simple query ,while registering for IELTS and for Express entry, they ask a question like 'if you would like your result to sent to specific institution or government agencies?'. Should I give YES or NO?

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
A simple query ,while registering for IELTS and for Express entry, they ask a question like 'if you would like your result to sent to specific institution or government agencies?'. Should I give YES or NO?
For the purpose of Express Entry you can select "NO". IRCC will directly take it from IELTS using the TRF number that we provide.

mabdulraheem.06

Jan 24, 2018
Just got my ITA email. I applied yesterday. I stand at 491.

It doesn't matter if you applied any time before the draw, if your score is above the tie breaker, you will get an ITA within 24 hours. You have to be patient for 24 long hours.

Congrats to all of them who have received their ITAs and best of luck to all of you who are apperaing in future draws, be patient.. you will get it.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Congratulations everyone who got their ITA...

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
When I logged into my profile, I can see the Permenent Residence application and it says I have 91 days to submit. I clicked on "Continue application" to see the application form, and I clicked on save and exit and here it says that I have "60 days including today" to submit this form. when I go to the main page it still shows I have 91 days to submit the application. Can anyone please help to explain what is the 60 days for? Appreciate very much if anyone can help share this information, thank you!
The message "60 days including today" is a template and it will not change if you go and check in the coming days. The counter in main page is the one you need to aware of, and also check out the Invitation to Apply message in your profile. The message will tell you have to submit the application before 04/25/2018 12:00AM UTC time.

Reactions: alexross

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
i don't see a spot to upload documents. does it come after filling out the various forms?

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
The message "60 days including today" is a template and it will not change if you go and check in the coming days. The counter in main page is the one you need to aware of, and also check out the Invitation to Apply message in your profile. The message will tell you have to submit the application before 04/25/2018 12:00AM UTC time.
Thank you, grateful for the information :)

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
i don't see a spot to upload documents. does it come after filling out the various forms?
Yes. You will need to fill your information and once that is complete, the Continue button will appear which will take you to the document upload page.