+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 82nd Draw

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
For a possible NOI, do i withdraw my EE profile and recreate or revoke my GCKEY and register again? Please advise

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
i don't even understand the plan anymore, they are giving out NOI's from 440+?, lol people in that range are kinda sure of getting direct ITA's.
A wild guess to this question is that candidates in this range are usually younger, or in Canada already or it could also be about figuring out how many top CRS candidates are genuinely interested in Ontario.

The reason for this guess is I don’t even see a pattern in NOC codes or dates of EE profile creation, which were there last year.

@abhishek_89 asked if someone created a profile a month back has received NOI, and now we have one above whose profile was created in last week of December and has received NOI.

I am holding on hopes purely, as I have already recreated my EE profile. I can’t understand where this will go.

If anyone does, please spread the light.

Thanks.

Reactions: Contactnisha

Juliepopu

Jan 8, 2018
Ray of HOPE.
What is the hope of having the scores drop very low to about 350 as some are guessing due to the fact that they want to welcome 1 million immigrates by 2020.

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
i don't even understand the plan anymore, they are giving out NOI's from 440+?, lol people in that range are kinda sure of getting direct ITA's.
Let's hope for tomorrow's draw. This draw can shed some light on this confusing situation. If the cut-off score will be around 440 then all people who received NOI so far would proceed with their direct ITAs and all NOIs Ontario issued so far will be wasted.

However, if there won't be a draw tomorrow or the cut-off score increase to 450+ somehow, then Ontario decision makes sense.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Guys,

can there be any connection between the facts when we haven't seen any draw in the first week of January, drawing size very low at 2750 on 10th Jan, OINP start giving the NOI, NOI acceptance reduced from 6 months to 45 days & lastly, people with above 440 getting the NOI's ?

Is there anyway we can have a predictability connecting dots on which we can make realistic assumptions?

Reactions: am102

endeey04

Nov 24, 2017
i feel even though the scores increases to 450+, before one is done with the OINP process, scores will definitely have hit the 440's, and i want to believe if given the choice everybody will pick direct ITA over OINP. so still, not understanding. lol

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
Since I don't think 420 crs cutoff would reach atleast till april as per current trends.
Hence better for you to recreate your profile because you may not be a victim of the tie- break rule.
But then somebody mentioned of recreating the profile recently anf not receiving an noi yet.
What I think is wait for a day to see the progress of ONIP as ontarios selection criterias are not clear.

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Since I don't think 420 crs cutoff would reach atleast till april as per current trends.
Hence better for you to recreate your profile because you may not be a victim of the tie- break rule.
But then somebody mentioned of recreating the profile recently anf not receiving an noi yet.
What I think is wait for a day to see the progress of ONIP as ontarios selection criterias are not clear.
Thanks, I get your point , but my question is , if i want to be selected for a NOI, do I revoke my GCkey and register again or do i just withdraw my current EE profile and recreate under the same GCKEY.

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
All HCP NOIs are currently being sent to 440+ CRS applicants! Is there anybody with CRS less than 440 who got NOI?
I hope they do not delay the draw and it happens on Jan 24th.
I spoke to my consultant and she said , there is a client of theirs who got it at 380 but occupation list was in demand
Don’t know the code but he a software engineer