+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 82nd Draw

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't give any French exam nor TEF.

It should be under HCP then.
Thanks for the Info, You have very gud score, Just wait for upcoming draw you will get direct ITA . OINP will cost you 1500 CAD more plus it takes more time to get PR via OINP so its better to wait for direct ITA as its gonna save your time and money.

manish2018

Nov 17, 2017
Hi,

I have few questions:

1). I have a bachelor’s degree (3 years) with an ECA report with Canadian equivalency of 3 years, however, I took 4 years to complete this degree. Shall I write 3 or 4 in academic years space?

2). What shall I write in the FROM - TO (Month, year - month, year) time column? Because I was enrolled from 2009 - 2013 (4 years). I was wondering whether that would contradict 3 years.

3). I have a degree from correspondence from School of open learning, University of Delhi. Would that be a problem? I have the ECA report which says 3 years bachelor’s degree. I chose 'part time' option in the application.

Please help me as I have to make these changes before the draw.

My CRS score is 441.

Thanks in advance for your response.

gurneeraj

Aug 16, 2016
Thanks for the Info, You have very gud score, Just wait for upcoming draw you will get direct ITA . OINP will cost you 1500 CAD more plus it takes more time to get PR via OINP so its better to wait for direct ITA as its gonna save your time and money.
Thanks, I will wait since I have 45 days

Juliepopu

Jan 8, 2018
I have a question regarding WES. Who knows of they evaluate 1 year Law school degree. Someone told me it' s vocational and they don't, another person said it' s masters equivalent and they do.
Am confused. Please help.
Also, what is the possibility of the CRS score dropping down to 390s if possible.

Thanks

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello guys after a long gap i am back to forum to share the news that I am still trying to let it sink to my system. After 5 attempts in IELTS via British Council, I took the test again on Dec 2 through IDP for the first time. My initial score was L 8.5, R 7, W 6.5 and S 7.5. I requested for EOR and to my surprise I got the call from IDP in only 3 weeks this morning. My Writing score has been revised from 6.5 to 7. Got the TRF too. It's been hell of a journey for IELTS and I couldn't be more happier that its over now. My new CRS is 449; got to update the score in my EE profile. Also withdrew my OINP application which was still submitted after November 15 and hopefully I will get the refund as well. In fact, my Oct 28 result of EOR via British Council is still due in which I scored L 8.5, R 8.5, W 6.5 and S 7.0. Hopefully that too will be revised and I would get the refund.
Good to know mate. This is very good news and good luck for an ITA tomorrow

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
Am also confused and my consultants are hesitant in recreating my profile. Am I going in the right track? Should I recreate it asap?
What is holding me back from recreating the profile is my score 424, which is not a good one at the moment. If in April with GOD's grace the CRS comes down and I will be a victim of the TIE Breaker rule. Will wait for @abhishek_89 expert advice

Reactions: Contactnisha