+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 82nd Draw

vin1906

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Hello all,

A friend is a physiotherapist and we are wondering which ECA institution to use for his evaluation. I believe his BSc + 1 year clinical shd be evaluated as a professional qualification. Is IQAS the best for this type of evaluation?

Another concern with IQAS is the timeline for processing - 12weeks averagely

myself being a physio I got my degree evaluated as bachelors .with wes !

Reactions: Ckonadu

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys after a long gap i am back to forum to share the news that I am still trying to let it sink to my system. After 5 attempts in IELTS via British Council, I took the test again on Dec 2 through IDP for the first time. My initial score was L 8.5, R 7, W 6.5 and S 7.5. I requested for EOR and to my surprise I got the call from IDP in only 3 weeks this morning. My Writing score has been revised from 6.5 to 7. Got the TRF too. It's been hell of a journey for IELTS and I couldn't be more happier that its over now. My new CRS is 449; got to update the score in my EE profile. Also withdrew my OINP application which was still submitted after November 15 and hopefully I will get the refund as well. In fact, my Oct 28 result of EOR via British Council is still due in which I scored L 8.5, R 8.5, W 6.5 and S 7.0. Hopefully that too will be revised and I would get the refund.

Talk2jt

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi Guys,
I just withdrew my ee profile. Do i create a new ee profile using the old GC key or I create a new GC key and a new ee profile
?

Talk2jt

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi Guys,
I just withdrew my ee profile. Do i create a new ee profile using the old GC key or I create a new GC key and a new ee profile
?

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi Guys,
?
You can create new profile with the same GC key. Only the profile created date is considered. Nothing to worry about the GC key

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hello All,

My CRS is 415 and Suppose if I get an NOI from Ontario now and when Alberta opens up the new stream later, will I be eligible to apply for Alberta too? My preference is Alberta over Ontario. So in case if I receive an NOI from Ontario, please provide your suggestion on how I can handle it?

Thanks
You can apply to more than one PMP programme. At your second PNP application, you must inform answer correctly to the Ques whether you have applied for any other PNP.
Finally You are allowed to accept nomination of only one PNP. You must reject the other.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi..my score is 446..created the profile on 16th Jan 2018
Any idea if I stand a good chance to get the ITA the next draw
If draw happens at regular interval, you have very high chances to get ITA soon. 446 is very closer to the recent draw. According to my view, you will get ITA within a month. Just have the hope... Good Luck

Talk2jt

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
You can create new profile with the same GC key. Only the profile created date is considered. Nothing to worry about the GC key
Thank you. I just created using the old one. When it asked if I have applied to IRCC before I said NO. I hope that's correct because all I did was create a profile, I haven't gotten an ITA so haven't had a reason to apply to them. I read it somewhere that the answer is supposed to be NO.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Thank you. I just created using the old one. When it asked if I have applied to IRCC before I said NO. I hope that's correct because all I did was create a profile, I haven't gotten an ITA so haven't had a reason to apply to them. I read it somewhere that the answer is supposed to be NO.
Yes. Unless you had received ITA and submitted eAPR, you have to mark YES to the question about your past application on PR.

You are correct. The answer is NO. Because EE profile is not application for PR.

Last edited:

vin1906

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
hello all,

Is there anyone who got WES approval for PG diploma ONE YEAR distance education from IGNOU INDIA.??

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi everyone,
My previous employer agrees to give the reference letter but they won't give it as "who so ever it may concern" they need a particular reference to be given in the To section .can I give it as Visa authority of Canada ?? Any guidance in this would be very helpful

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply to more than one PMP programme. At your second PNP application, you must inform answer correctly to the Ques whether you have applied for any other PNP.
Finally You are allowed to accept nomination of only one PNP. You must reject the other.
If he will do that he will have to inform both province about that. Applying for 2 different programs can show lack of commitment to stay in the province so he could be rejected from both of them. (here it will depend on how diligent the immigration officers are).
Correct way would be to withdraw from one and then apply to another province.

Last edited: