Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
You cannot change anything after ITA.
What I meant earlier was that you should have done that earlier.
3years experience or 13years experience, you still get the same points.
Claim for only thise that you can prove with all possible docs, especially a reference letter.
I think you can still take out Job1 from your profile now and add it to your personal info when you get an ITA.

Experts please help!
What if we provide the reference letter from ex-employee and get it notarized? When that particular division in already dissolved long time back but still able to provide the last four years reference letters. isnt going to work that way?

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
What if we provide the reference letter from ex-employee and get it notarized? When that particular division in already dissolved long time back but still able to provide the last four years reference letters. isnt going to work that way?
Buddy I can understand your concern. EE is a point based system. So when you are claiming points for work experience 3 years of work exp will give you max points. Its absolutely fine if you want to give notarised reference letter from one of your colleagues, but then since you've mentioned it in your professional info CIC will still have to verify everything which means they'll take more time.

Hope you get the point!

EnigmaPK

Aug 9, 2017
Those who are not absolute sure about how Ontario PNP works, this post may help you-

They will issue NOI to every candidate who has an active EE profile and with CRS score 400 or above and has selected "Ontario or All Provinces". Once you receive NOI you have 45 days (previously it was 6 months) to register in their web portal. After registering your account you have only 14 days to submit your supporting documents. Bad news is almost 20 thousand applicants currently have CRS more than 400(Obviously not everyone want to take pnp route or want to go Ontario but still it is a large number), and Ontario has only 6600 allocations for whole year (Not sure how many they will take at this intake).

It will be first come first serve basis, so whoever will be able to register first will have a chance to submit his/her application. People will be rushing to register after receiving NOI, many are not going to wait for a day let alone using 45 days flexibility. Server will be slow and Ontario may announce temporary pause of the program within few hours after opening if they receive enough registration.

If an applicant succeeds to register then he/she will be safe for 14 days. Within 14 days applicants must submit all necessary documents. Any failure to submit documents on time or incomplete applications will be rejected. By the way application fees for Ontario PNP is $1500 CAD and must be paid when applicant submit their documents.

After submitting the necessary documents Ontario will start formal assessment, it may take 2-4 months. Many will be rejected and many will receive nomination and subsequently 600 points will be added to their EE account. All this time an applicant will remain in EE pool with original CRS score and if they receive direct ITA they can cancel their PNP application. If the assessment process were not started applicant will be eligible for a refund.

This is in a nutshell this PNP process.
Now my suggestion to you- if you think you can add more points within couple of months then you need to think about your options. You need to analyse what will be the CRS cutoff then? will you make it directly? is it ok for you to spend extra 1500 CAD? are you ready with all necessary documents?

If you are interested then start collecting all the documents now and register immediately once you receive NOI from Ontario. You will find the list of required documents in the application guide given below

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

I hope it helps, Good Luck!
@ishq74; Thank you for sharing the helpful post.

1. What if I get NOI and get successful in making an account on OINP portal but unable to complete and submit my application within 14 days and application receiving cycle closes? Will the NOI remain valid and can I submit my application on same NOI when OINP again start accepting applications?

2. What if I get the NOI but OINP stops accepting applications for this cycle? Can I still apply on same NOI when OINP again start accepting applications?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

Thanks for clarification. Really useful.

Just had a quick question. Is it obligatory for OINP-HCP nominees to land in Ontario? Can they land elsewhere?

Thanks
I am not absolute sure about it, as far as know you can land anywhere but you need to show proof during your citizenship application that you have tried and could not secure a good job in Ontario. Its not a big deal so don't be stressed.

Actually ONIP do not send noi to all above 400 because I did not get the same when they called for IT people even when I had a crs of 434 .
my profile was created on march and I was not called on June onip
I don't think they send an NOI to everyone with 400 and above. They target a few NOCs. Having a score of 400+ makes you eligible, that doesn't mean you will be invited. Sending out NOIs to 20k people when the requirement is only for 6.6k for the entire year is just ridiculous.
"Actually ONIP do not send noi to all above 400", "They target a few NOCs. Having a score of 400+ makes you eligible, that doesn't mean you will be invited." - we have never seen these statements anywhere in the OINP guidelines or from any senior member. I cannot say that they don't send NOI to all above 400 or more, their guideline says they will send NOI to an applicant with CRS score 400 or above so we have to tell others same. However it is recommended and seen that applicants with recently created profiles (within few weeks) got the NOIs.
This from their FAQ-
Q: I meet Ontario’s stream criteria. Why haven’t I received a Notification of Interest?
In 2017, Ontario was allocated 2500 nomination spaces by the federal government to use with Express Entry. The number of people who are eligible for our streams and who wish to apply for a nomination may surpass that number. Because of this, not everyone who qualifies for our stream will receive a Notification of Interest. Please note that OINP monitors the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation.

Above statement doesn't say anything about selective NOCs but they say they control the numbers thus we don't know who would get selected and who would be left out. Everyone eligible has a chance. Recommendation from past experience is applicants should recreate profiles to be picked.

Last edited:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
@ishq74; Thank you for sharing the helpful post.

1. What if I get NOI and get successful in making an account on OINP portal but unable to complete and submit my application within 14 days and application receiving cycle closes? Will the NOI remain valid and can I submit my application on same NOI when OINP again start accepting applications?

2. What if I get the NOI but OINP stops accepting applications for this cycle? Can I still apply on same NOI when OINP again start accepting applications?
1. Yes it will remain valid but unlikely they will open again within 45 days. (in this case 31 days assuming applicant registered same day)
2. Same here, they have only 6600 slots for whole year but for Express entry it is only 2500 (2017 stat) and apart from hcps they have other programs too. It is highly unlikely your NOI will remain valid until they open the program again.

Don't waste an opportunity if you get one. Be ready now with all documents. Read document checklist in application guide and get everything ready.

Hope it helps, Good Luck!

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
1. Yes it will remain valid but unlikely they will open again within 45 days. (in this case 31 days assuming applicant registered same day)
2. Same here, they have only 6600 slots for whole year but for Express entry it is only 2500 (2017 stat) and apart from hcps they have other programs too. It is highly unlikely your NOI will remain valid until they open the program again.

Don't waste an opportunity if you get one. Be ready now with all documents. Read document checklist in application guide and get everything ready.

Hope it helps, Good Luck!
Is it necessary we have to have payslips? I have salary certificate from all my employers. Is this enough?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Is it necessary we have to have payslips? I have salary certificate from all my employers. Is this enough?
Yes enough. but in that case bank statement showing salary deposit would be very handy. Most important document is the experience/reference letter from employer. If you can manage that with all the required information asked by OINP (in addition to IRCC guidelines here you need to mention whether if you have taken any extended leave or not) then you should be more than safe.
Good Luck!

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
The fee presently is Non Refundable. Check OINP's website Frequently Asked Questions
Those who are not absolute sure about how Ontario PNP works, this post may help you-

They will issue NOI to every candidate who has an active EE profile and with CRS score 400 or above and has selected "Ontario or All Provinces". Once you receive NOI you have 45 days (previously it was 6 months) to register in their web portal. After registering your account you have only 14 days to submit your supporting documents. Bad news is almost 20 thousand applicants currently have CRS more than 400(Obviously not everyone want to take pnp route or want to go Ontario but still it is a large number), and Ontario has only 6600 allocations for whole year (Not sure how many they will take at this intake).

It will be first come first serve basis, so whoever will be able to register first will have a chance to submit his/her application. People will be rushing to register after receiving NOI, many are not going to wait for a day let alone using 45 days flexibility. Server will be slow and Ontario may announce temporary pause of the program within few hours after opening if they receive enough registration.

If an applicant succeeds to register then he/she will be safe for 14 days. Within 14 days applicants must submit all necessary documents. Any failure to submit documents on time or incomplete applications will be rejected. By the way application fees for Ontario PNP is $1500 CAD and must be paid when applicant submit their documents.

After submitting the necessary documents Ontario will start formal assessment, it may take 2-4 months. Many will be rejected and many will receive nomination and subsequently 600 points will be added to their EE account. All this time an applicant will remain in EE pool with original CRS score and if they receive direct ITA they can cancel their PNP application. If the assessment process were not started applicant will be eligible for a refund.

This is in a nutshell this PNP process.
Now my suggestion to you- if you think you can add more points within couple of months then you need to think about your options. You need to analyse what will be the CRS cutoff then? will you make it directly? is it ok for you to spend extra 1500 CAD? are you ready with all necessary documents?

If you are interested then start collecting all the documents now and register immediately once you receive NOI from Ontario. You will find the list of required documents in the application guide given below

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

I hope it helps, Good Luck!

gurneeraj

Aug 16, 2016
Hi, I wish to know do we need to add schooling details in EE profile. I am from India and have done Mech Engg with MBA.

chr0

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi Friends,
I need a suggestion on my situation related to reference letter.

I have 6 years of work experience in total that I have mentioned in my work history, after ITA, in the following manner.

1. May 2011 – Aug 2013 (2 years and 3 months)
2. Nov 2013 – Mar 2015 (1 year and 4 months)
3. April 2015 – till present (2 years and 8 months)

• Now my concern is that I have detailed reference letter available for my latest jobs, that is Job No 2 and 3, that makes a total of 4 years of work ex which is enough to claim maximum job points.
• Whereas for my old job, that is Job 1, I do not have any reference letter because the company was dissolved in 2015. Is reference letter for this job is also mandatory?, because i mentioned a total of 6 years of work ex in express entry profile?
I only have appointment letters, relieving letter, salary slips and bank statements to prove this job.

Would appreciate the support of all senior members of the group
If you're meeting the 67/100 points criterion for FSW with 4 years work ex, go ahead and remove Job 1 from your EE profile now and save yourself some headache post-ITA. If you need the 6 years work ex to score the 67 points in FSW, the documentation you have for Job 1 along with a letter of explanation will be sufficient to prove that work experience.

Good Luck.

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Any predictions/educated guess for the likely 24 Jan draw?

Not received by official IELTS score yet. Just wondering if I can update IELTS score based on provisional score from the ielts website (If there is a difference later on the official scoresheet then I am screwed). Not sure if I will receive them before 24 January draw. With an update, CRS will be 441. Without update, i currently stand at 384. If 441 will anyways not get me an ITA then I can cool my heels. Any thoughts.

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi All,

Got query regarding resume we need to submit for OINP.
Can anyone please confirm if the resume required to submit in the OINP has any specific format?