+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 82nd Draw

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Good chances for NOI as I received it as well (my noc 3113).
Im not sure if they have started giving NOI as they did that in feb and june last year.
As per there website they opened stream and started issuing NOI's today... Should we recreate profile or wait for a day?

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
As per there website they opened stream and started issuing NOI's today... Should we recreate profile or wait for a day?
Profile made on 3rd jan is a comparatively new profile. In my opinion, dont make a new one until canada's friday is over.

Friday was a blessed day for me when it came to NOI and nomination.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Profile made on 3rd jan is a comparatively new profile. In my opinion, dont make a new one until canada's friday is over.

Friday was a blessed day for me when it came to NOI and nomination.
Thanks a ton for your guidance and as advised I will wait untill end of Friday..

Just last question please - what all documents should we keep ready? In terms of employment etc? Is there any link wherein I can find list of documents? Thanks again for all your help

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Thay, just wondering if you've applied or looked into AINP? I would like to apply under their "Engineering Occupations Category", but I can't tell if ALL of the minimum requirements have to be met or just ANY of them have to be met. I'm thinking they all have to be met but don't want to assume. What are your thoughts?

Minimum Requirements

Applicants may be eligible if they meet the following requirements:
  • Intend to live and work in Alberta permanently;
  • Be currently residing in Alberta;
  • Have evidence of education/training and experience as an engineer, designer or drafter; and
  • Currently be working or have worked in last two years in Alberta for an Alberta employer.
Hi,

I did't do that myself as of yet, need to look into this more actually. However, you need to met all the following requirements. Cheers and GL

Reactions: montanagirl

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Can AINP apply for EE same as OINP? Not sure if Alberta Nominee Program is linked to EE, someone mentioned not all of them are.

Here: https://www.cicnews.com/2018/01/alberta-announces-a-higher-nomination-intake-for-2018-0110061.html#gs.XuWXEE4

We can read "Alberta is also expected to introduce a second stream aligned with the federal Express Entry pool in 2018, but the criteria for this stream have yet to be made public."

OK, it clearly states that:

Note: An AINP nomination cannot be used for the federal Express Entry program. If you have created an Express Entry profile, do not indicate that you are an Alberta Provincial Nominee.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can AINP apply for EE same as OINP? Not sure if Alberta Nominee Program is linked to EE, someone mentioned not all of them are.
Until now all AINP nomination are for the paper based application only. So you cannot count 600 points for your EE account. But you do not have to wait and send your paper application ASAP. Good luck.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Until now all AINP nomination are for the paper based application only. So you cannot count 600 points for your EE account. But you do not have to wait and send your paper application ASAP. Good luck.
I would, but i think AINP processing times are like 7-8 months, there is 1800 candidates in front of me if i apply now and by this time my CRS would be like 450 so i think i will just wait... what a gamble...

EDIT: Maybe they will open AINP.EE sometime...

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would, but i think AINP processing times are like 7-8 months, there is 1800 candidates in front of me if i apply now and by this time my CRS would be like 450 so i think i will just wait... what a gamble...

EDIT: Maybe they will open AINP.EE sometime...
If every you will get through EE directly, you can always notify Alberta and withdraw your application.
Good luck

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
Can we show foreign experience if we have only job letter nothing else ? Company is closed now

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Can we show foreign experience if we have only job letter nothing else ? Company is closed now
Depends on the officer really... should be enough. BUT if you can show them your income tax forms with this company listed on it, that will work.

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Hi all,

A bit off topic but today OINP program update pages suggested that they will be issuing NOI ..
I have following questions if some one can share some thoughts.

1) How do we know we received NOI ? Will they send an email/messge on IRCC account ?
2) I created my EE Profile in Oct 2017 , they have not issued any new NOI in between Oct 2017 and Jan 2018, OINP website suggests to create new profile , however its somewhat unclear how "new" your profile should be . Can any one please comment if 3-4 month old profile is not good enough.
as OINP looks at the score as well NOC code there is no guarantee that everyone with above 400 with get NOI but to miss NOI because of the profile creation date would be really bad .

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Hi;
To apply under express entry do we need to show all roles and responsibility? I am working as a research assistant for one year and 2 months in Canada in an University. I have a got a letter from University with NOC, Salary, work period, pay rate and hours. But they dont issue a letter with roles and responsibility. Do I still need this a letter with roles and responsibilities. Anyone with same issue?