+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 82nd Draw

cartoon

Jan 9, 2018
I received a Nomination recently from Ontario and now I have sufficient points to receive an ITA in the next draw hopefully. My Question is, can I apply for Police clearance and and medical in advance (Just to save my time later)? If yes, can anyone help me out with links where I can apply for the same in India?

Appreciate the help! :)

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I received a Nomination recently from Ontario and now I have sufficient points to receive an ITA in the next draw hopefully. My Question is, can I apply for Police clearance and and medical in advance (Just to save my time later)? If yes, can anyone help me out with links where I can apply for the same in India?

Hi there,

Yes you can and do it immediately. In this way when you get an ITA, you will save your time and get a quick Acknowledgment of receipt.

Here's the link for all Police certificates: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

Regards

SrikanthRam

Nov 1, 2017

When did you receive a nomination? Just curious :)...

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
ROH Toronto meetup
Friday, Feb 9, 7pm
Tim Hortons
444 Yonge St
College TTC station, College Park Building, street level

Please let me know if you think you'll be able to attend. Right now, it's moose17 and me.

This Tims stays open late. The other closed at 6 pm.
Wow great idea, hope to meet you there once we all get a PR very soon. Or maybe in your graduation we may attend as well.
Enjoy your time and get some drink for us too ;)

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

for Medical test you can search for your nearest physician on following link..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018

How recent?!
The December NOI?

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018

You can visit the Passport Seva website for PPC

Reactions: cartoon

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Upcoming draw is very important, Hopefully no. of ITAs will increase in it and score will go below 440 definitly.
For people having CRS score between 425-430 March 2018 first or in worst case scenario second draw will bring good news...cheers :)

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Just something that might indicate there may be a draw on January 17th!!!

"This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, January 16, 2018, in order to perform system maintenance."

Last edited:

YOUNGTHUG

Jan 13, 2018
hello guys,to be eligible for express entry,does someone's field of occupation should be as exact as field of education.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
hello guys,to be eligible for express entry,does someone's field of occupation should be as exact as field of education.
For some occupations, yes.
For example IT and Computer Science professionals. If an NOC code asks for specific education then you need to support it relevant educational ECA. Check for your NOC and read the descriptions and requirements if any.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I am on the exact same score my friend, the day after I created my profile the cut-off was 436 and it has now been almost 3 months of hoping and waiting with no luck. However, I do believe our agony will end soon - keep hope alive!
I hope you are correct bro, the real scare are that 2750 & offcourse we need to have at least 1 back to back draw before February to make up for the 3rd January draw. But without a bigger ITA drawing size, i don't see much hope :(

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi there,

Not at all. Your occupation's description should match the NOC you choose and should be in 0, A or B types, so there is no requirement for education matching.

Regards

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hello guys just imagine next draw will be around 430 and most of us here on the forum will receive ITA then, So which destination you guys will be choosing .......... Ray of hope :)

Emnafrancks

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Just something that might indicate there may be a draw on January 17th!!!

"This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, January 16, 2018, in order to perform system maintenance."
☺ looks like a draw