+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 82nd Draw

lekside33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello folks,

I submitted my application on the 28th September, 2017 with CRS 425. I just checked my profile now and it states that I am no longer eligible for EE. I suspect the reason being as a result of my settlement fund because I had CD18800 (2 dependants inclusive) as at the time I created the profile as CIC requires CD19,092 now. I need to know if I will be able to retain the same EE application number by the time I create a new EE profile today, 12th Jan, 2018 and hopefully the new policy on tie breaker does not affect me. Please revert seniors?????? Our Canada dream will not be ruined.................

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello folks,

I submitted my application on the 28th September, 2017 with CRS 425. I just checked my profile now and it states that I am no longer eligible for EE. I suspect the reason being as a result of my settlement fund because I had CD18800 (2 dependants inclusive) as at the time I created the profile as CIC requires CD19,092 now. I need to know if I will be able to retain the same EE application number by the time I create a new EE profile today, 12th Jan, 2018 and hopefully the new policy on tie breaker does not affect me. Please revert seniors?????? Our Canada dream will not be ruined.................
Hi there,

Once it says no eligible, your EE is gone and you need to recreate new one and this time please enter 20000 CAD to be safe. Remember, this amount play a role only for your online EE profile eligibility not for post-ITA application. So you can have real proof of funds from your bank for post-ITA and even if there is difference, that's no problem. Hope this is clear now for you, and best of luck!

Regards

lekside33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Th
Hi there,

Once it says no eligible, your EE is gone and you need to recreate new one and this time please enter 20000 CAD to be safe. Remember, this amount play a role only for your online EE profile eligibility not for post-ITA application. So you can have real proof of funds from your bank for post-ITA and even if there is difference, that's no problem. Hope this is clear now for you, and best of luck!

Regards
Thank you so much. Please I am also concerned about the EE application number because I got LAA from Manitoba and I entered the pool with my EE application as required by MPNP when I registered. Please confirm.........

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
You need to enter job seeker validation code when you apply for OINP (not when you are waiting for NOI), but you receive that job seeker validation code when you register for EE, even if you don't register for job bank.
Thank you so much for enlightening me about this code. I've just found the code. Could you please let me know if there is any advantages of registering for Job Bank? Is it recommended?

Thanks

Kakkarot

Jul 29, 2017
India
Dont bank on PR till you get it in hand and preferably even till you find a job in Canada. "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"
Yup totally realised it and changed my mind

Exactly.. If the next draw count is 2750 then it's better to switch off my mind on this and should look to concentrate on my career here
Yes, i think we are both nearly the same age group so we had sometime to spend now we will get relieved from pressure if we concentrate on something else

oliray

Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys.. Thanks for helping us newbies and everyone else out......

I would like to ask if I need to contact my lawyers to withdraw my previous profile, as I went ahead to create a fresh profile for myself when I had improved IELTS scores in December. I feel like they haven’t been doing anything for me since I hired them over a year ago. Is it an offense to have 2 profiles? Or I can just ignore them and carry on with the profile I created myself. Thanks

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
I have my ECA through WES but my masters was considered as one year post graduate diploma.
If It would 've been evaluated as masters then I get an increase of 7 points.
Heard that ICAS evaluates masters as masters only. How far is this true.
Did anyone here apply through ICAS.
Please share your experience.
Have no other chance of increasing crs. If this is true then I can increase my crs.
I do not have knowledge about this but I read something about Wes didn’t evaluate as masters but somewhere else they evaluated as masters... I hope it is true...

Reactions: Samroze

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Yup totally realised it and changed my mind

Yes, i think we are both nearly the same age group so we had sometime to spend now we will get relieved from pressure if we concentrate on something else
+1 Even me ! I have no expectations now and I've started concentrating on what's in hand right now

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Friends,

It has become a dilemma & on the way to becoming an agony, the first draw of the year has put some amount of scar on our hope but still we have to be hopeful about our future.

Guys, I am at 435 & I will be turning 30 in June, so do you think I should apply for OINP once it opens? or should I wait for direct ITA? this is really getting on my nerve right now :(

Pls experts, give me advice what will be the best thing for me to do now. If we see the cutoff to remain in 446 range with 2750 Itas in the coming draws too, what should i do in that case? :(

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hi Friends,

It has become a dilemma & on the way to becoming an agony, the first draw of the year has put some amount of scar on our hope but still we have to be hopeful about our future.

Guys, I am at 435 & I will be turning 30 in June, so do you think I should apply for OINP once it opens? or should I wait for direct ITA? this is really getting on my nerve right now :(

Pls experts, give me advice what will be the best thing for me to do now. If we see the cutoff to remain in 446 range with 2750 Itas in the coming draws too, what should i do in that case? :(
I believe someone had asked a similar question on another thread. If you get OINP, take it. In the meantime if you also get direct ITA, Ontario will refund your amount if by that time your processing hasn't started. Either way it's better to be safe and take whatever you get first.