AOR Received.
24-02-2018
11:06 AM here Nothing came :oops:

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
Same here, stuck at 444.
I am in even worst position at 446 joined pool 21 Nov. I think we all need to control our excitement levels and focus on what we are doing and not think too much about ITA. I think unless you have a score over 450 you should be careful getting your expectation too high. we were all waiting for 2018 and first 3 weeks have been very disappointing to say the least

Reactions: Mithu3

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Last week the draw was announced at 11 pm (indian standard time)....but i have been told that there is no fixed time or pattern of announcement of the draw....I am not giving up hope atleast for another hour or two!!
10 Jan.
Draw was out on 9:00 pm ist

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
What happened with you? Now what is your status. I can feel your stress levels at that time.
That’s why I like this ROH. Keeps on motivating you no matter what happens , never , ever give up.
We missed to apply the birth certificate along with the passport at the time of her birth.
As shes born in jeddah we had the Arabic one.

For the immi process we went to the consulate to apply for the birth certificate and they gave us a document "birth certificate as per passport" thinking that we lost the registery certificate as usually it is given along with the first passport.

We didn't know this was not the correct document and submitted the same.

Cic rejected our case stating...we do not accept passport as the birth proof...

Showing the rejection letter and re-explaining that we haven't taken any birth certificate to the consular general, we took the correct document after rejection.

Waiting since Aug for ITA..the wait continues....

Reactions: iamxty and Mithu3

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
What happened with you? Now what is your status. I can feel your stress levels at that time.
That’s why I like this ROH. Keeps on motivating you no matter what happens , never , ever give up.
Hanging on there with the hope.....
I'm at 428 soon will be 423
Donno when will the wait end...
Or we have to look for oinp....
But dream Canada is still on.

It was not our fault nor cic was wrong in taking the decision...destiny I must say:):)