VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For infants registration of birth is must. This info is not on their website but this is what cic expects as seen in different cases. Although the website says birth certificate or equivalent document.

The affidavit works for adults....many have gone through the oinp process by providing affidavit from parents for their birth. This is acceptable, as earlier birth certificates were not registered.
That equivalent document is for cases where you are unable to get birth certificate. And in that case LOE should be in place. In your case you were able to get one (and they know it), hence the rejection.

Reactions: iamxty

Sahhmv

Dec 12, 2017
I've been following this thread for a couple of months now... I'm sitting at 388 now and struggling to get the CLB 9 in Writing and Speaking (I've got 8) so I can jump to 448 and hopefully get an ITA. Sometimes it's such a hard path, and requires a lot of patience and determination to not give up and I thank you all for keeping my hopes up every time I come here. Good luck you all with the draws of this month, and I hope to be with a higher punctuation next month.

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
That equivalent document is for cases where you are unable to get birth certificate. And in that case LOE should be in place. In your case you were able to get one (and they know it), hence the rejection.
Thank you

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
I've been following this thread for a couple of months now... I'm sitting at 388 now and struggling to get the CLB 9 in Writing and Speaking (I've got 8) so I can jump to 448 and hopefully get an ITA. Sometimes it's such a hard path, and requires a lot of patience and determination to not give up and I thank you all for keeping my hopes up every time I come here. Good luck you all with the draws of this month, and I hope to be with a higher punctuation next month.
Best of luck

Reactions: Sahhmv

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
I can understand you. I was in similar situation but, managed to make it. You will too.