+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Thank you @ishq74 for your kind words! :) I appreciate it a lot! :) My current score is 403, had a birthday few days ago so dropped it even further but I’m not losing hope, Canada will come for all of us sooner or later! 2018 will be THE year! Good luck to everyone!

And remember, don’t judge, everyone has their own tactics how to come to Canada, while some are hoping for PNP other are doing Masters or learning french! As long we have common goal it’s ok! ;)
belated birthday wishes dear...:):):)

WanderWomanToo

Nov 28, 2017
Thank you @ishq74 for your kind words! :) I appreciate it a lot! :) My current score is 403, had a birthday few days ago so dropped it even further but I’m not losing hope, Canada will come for all of us sooner or later! 2018 will be THE year! Good luck to everyone!

And remember, don’t judge, everyone has their own tactics how to come to Canada, while some are hoping for PNP other are doing Masters or learning french! As long we have common goal it’s ok! ;)
Belated happy birthday! I love your positivism! I am with you, 2018 will be THE year.

Tan29

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you!
Been holding onto the ray of hope posts for a while now! Kinda seems like forever.

Y

Your Such a legend..!!

CIC pretty much needs to read the kind of determination people have and the sheer struggle of everyone on this forum!

I have also been on this journey which now feels like forever! 2 years to be exact! Steady at 423 ( for now) and just reading posts like yours makes us recollate ourselves amidst the frustration and stay focused.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Been holding onto the ray of hope posts for a while now! Kinda seems like forever.

Y

Your Such a legend..!!

CIC pretty much needs to read the kind of determination people have and the sheer struggle of everyone on this forum!

I have also been on this journey which now feels like forever! 2 years to be exact! Steady at 423 ( for now) and just reading posts like yours makes us recollate ourselves amidst the frustration and stay focused.
Thank you for your kind words! Everyone has their own struggles and trying to do their best to achieve their goals, it’s not easy for anyone. We need to support each other!

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Man.. this wait has been killing me.. Waiting at 435.. And since the day I scored 435, 436 was the lowest score achieved in an EE draw. :(
The Universe is checking your patience level buddy.! Hang on tight as you should get ITA within first quarter of this year. Best Wishes. :) ITA to PR can take only around 18-21 Days and wish you the same going forward. :)