+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

1- That is an interesting thought, but I don't think it is true. It would be very unfair of a system that prides it self of fairness for all.

2- It could be a thousand CAD more depending on the province.

regards
Thank you so much for helpful answer

motk

Jan 5, 2018
Hi All,

This is my first post on any forum for Canada PR.
I and my fiancee have enrolled ourselves and will be getting our marriage registered this month end.
Can someone help us with answers to below queries please:
1. Is our score of 441 good enough to expect an ITA soon?
2. Is it fine if our ITA comes earlier than our marriage registration date?
3. For PoF, can we show investments in provident fund, mutual funds, equity links savings etc, obviously in addition to our Savings Ac and FD etc?
4. PoF - Can the security deposit kept with owner of my rented apartment be also shown? What document will be needed in that case? Lease agreement?
5. Hope it is fine if the funds are kept in either my account or my fiancee's account?

Thank you so much in advance.
Seeking some friends to join us on this journey. Cheers!

wwdwendy0524

Nov 1, 2017
Last few months have been utterly disappointing with regards to the increased CRS & lower no of ITA's What's further complicated things is the , non frequency of draws every 2 weeks & this has thrown all predictions out of the window . I am at the receiving end of all this & will lose 10 points on the 3rd Feb thus prolonging my agony of getting an ITA by another 2-3 months . I have worked out a similar model in terms of the no of people entering the pool under each point category & have been doing this for the past 4-5 months now . Looking at the numbers & basis of certain assumptions , the following are my predictions :-

Assumption no 1 - 3 draws would happen in Jan ...Possibly on 10th / 17th / 31st jan
Assumption No 2 - Each draw would have a minimum 3000 ITA's issued . Chances are based on 2017 trends that No of ITA's increased from 3k to 3.25K to 3.5K in the 3 draws in Jan 2017 . If the same trend is followed then we could see higher decrease in CRS however my prediction is basis the intake of 3k for each of the draws in Jan 2017

Prediction 1 - 10th Jan draw - CRS - 450 +/- 2
Prediction 2 - 17th Jan Draw - CRS 440+/-2
Prediction 3 - 31st Jan draw - CRS 438+/- 2

If we do see 9750 ITA's issued in Jan 2018 ie 3000 on 10th Jan , 3250 on 17th Jan & 3500 on 31st Jan then the CRS can go as low as 435. However all that seems wishful thinking considering we havent even seen fortnightly draws in the last few months .
Hi, thank you for your prediction. Could you please also give any kind prediction or suggestion on 431s? Thank you and wish we all good luck.

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
Who all are expecting their ITA in tomorrow’s draw ? Good luck to all !