App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
thats it? where can i get a nomination? who do i pay? how do i pay?
im at 445

and before someone makes fun of ive been hearing since november '' ooh you'll get it easily bla bla bla '' im not okay im not getting it
im sick. im sick of waiting.

and
abhishek_89 wont even tell me if I can get ITA in next draw or not
if he cant help me no one can

im jumping off a bridge
[/QUOTE

445 and you want to jump off a bridge? What about people with 435 and under?

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
Can I break the ice by saying that we have draw on Friday? I know I'm brutally hopeful but we are all in the ray of hope after all :)
What suggests you that there might be a draw on Friday?

Karthick_88

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Start to the new year can never be so disheartening.. Throughout the holidays all I was hoping is a draw on jan3rd.. why CIC why ??

Karthick_88

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I guess they just want to push us for PNP to earn more money.. at the end of the day, whether you live in India or Canada, all they want is business..

AnonUser17

Dec 6, 2017
That should be easy to do, but why're the lower scores getting lesser number of people per day? Shouldn't be the other way round?
those are the numbers you get when you analyze the data they provide on each draw about the pool size

LodFresa

Jun 22, 2017
thats it? where can i get a nomination? who do i pay? how do i pay?
im at 445

and before someone makes fun of ive been hearing since november '' ooh you'll get it easily bla bla bla '' im not okay im not getting it
im sick. im sick of waiting.

and
abhishek_89 wont even tell me if I can get ITA in next draw or not
if he cant help me no one can

im jumping off a bridge
What was your score in November?, When did you submit your EE profile?, 445 is going to be a frustrating score (sorry about that) . As i said before, none of the January draws had a cut off below 450. If you have a score of 450+ then maybe you are safe.

Reactions: Saidkhan

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
As I get ready to leave for school in Toronto tomorrow, while my husband stays in the US working, I say cheers and fortitude for everyone working to increase their score like I am.

And for all the overly dramatic wimps, I say please, give up. Then the ones who are working for it can have your spot :p

LodFresa

Jun 22, 2017
I think they intentionally don't want the score to dip to force <450 point people to go to PNP routes (55K slots for PNPs) so if you are <430 definately explore PNP options.
PNP is not that easy if you are outland , It only helps Inland applicants, who cant get to the cut off score. PNP nomination also requires you to have a job offer and experience in Canada of some sort.

LodFresa

Jun 22, 2017
As I get ready to leave for school in Toronto tomorrow, while my husband stays in the US working, I say cheers and fortitude for everyone working to increase their score like I am.

And for all the overly dramatic wimps, I say please, give up. Then the ones who are working for it can have your spot :p
Well Said i guess.

LodFresa

Jun 22, 2017
why do u say that? w.hy try to shatter my hopes?well last year they significantly lowered CSR points right?
so no thanks.

abhishek_89 where r u? pls tell me ill get my ITA

CIC keeps messing with our plans.
Its the reality dude, Jan 2015,2016,2017 , cut offs never went below 450. As the year progresses it will come down for sure, but you have to take into account of how many new profiles are getting added every day and whats their score range etc., Especially after immigration relaxed the rules for getting a Canadian citizenship, more people are now interested than ever before. So its gonna be competitive.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
abhishek_89 WHEN IS THE NEXT DRAW GOING TO BE??

please dont tell me now that because there was no draw today, next draw will have a higher CRS score!
hahaha
This guy is asking like abhishek is from CIC...:D
buddy he is just a person calculating and estimating...
no offence to you though I have the same question...:mad:
relax and it will happen btw what is you crs ? 445 relax you will get the ITA in Jan for sure dont need Abhishek for that :)

Reactions: oshin

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
already edited the post see the ans...you will get it in Jan for sure I am at 413.. now think of me as I am in pool from June and my score in June was 418 due to birthday it was reduced to 413...I updated my profile in June due to late IELTS result...can you go through my pain....:(

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
again im being told to relax when an expert has already told me that next draw will be more than 450. clearly im looking to get ITA by march!!

my pain is very hurtful too bro. u dont know how these consultants ripped me off.
then left me hanging to do nothing.
I have consultants too and they ripped me too...:D I said you will get it in Jan not in first draw of Jan...:rolleyes:...